Celebrating 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. James D. Smith, West Bloomfield Street, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Friday, June 29, 2018 at Avicolli’s Restaurant, Liverpool, and at the NYS Chinese Lantern Festival at the fairgrounds in Syracuse.
Smith and the former Kathleen L. Pelano were married on June 29, 1968 in St. Paul’s Roman Catholic Church.
Smith was employed for 47 years at Revere Copper Products, retiring in 2007. Mrs. Smith worked for the Rome City School District for 13 years, retiring in 2002.
They are the parents of Karie-Ann (David) Raynault, Winter Springs, Fla.; Jeremy Smith, Newport Beach, Calif.; and the late Jeffrey Smith, who passed away July 16, 2016. They have one grandchild.
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Diamond anniversary
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Center offers flu shots Friday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Pancakes served Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Ladies breakfast club meets Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Evans descendants gather
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Dorfman hosts Psychic Fair
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Gardners of Rome gather at center
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays