Celebrating 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. James D. Smith, West Bloomfield Street, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Friday, June 29, 2018 at Avicolli’s Restaurant, Liverpool, and at the NYS Chinese Lantern Festival at the fairgrounds in Syracuse.
Smith and the former Kathleen L. Pelano were married on June 29, 1968 in St. Paul’s Roman Catholic Church.
Smith was employed for 47 years at Revere Copper Products, retiring in 2007. Mrs. Smith worked for the Rome City School District for 13 years, retiring in 2002.
They are the parents of Karie-Ann (David) Raynault, Winter Springs, Fla.; Jeremy Smith, Newport Beach, Calif.; and the late Jeffrey Smith, who passed away July 16, 2016. They have one grandchild.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol