Celebrating 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Smith, Penny Mix Road, Camden, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday, July 9, at The Beeches at a party hosted by their children.
Smith and the former Mary Ellison were married on Oct. 14, 1967 in St. Paul’s Church.
The Smiths owned and operated Furbush Insurance in Camden from 1972 until retiring in 2008. They are the parents of Matthew (Catherine) Smith of Georgetown, Texas; and Maureen (Michael) Entelisano of Rome. They have four grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band