Celebrating 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Smith, Penny Mix Road, Camden, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday, July 9, at The Beeches at a party hosted by their children.
Smith and the former Mary Ellison were married on Oct. 14, 1967 in St. Paul’s Church.
The Smiths owned and operated Furbush Insurance in Camden from 1972 until retiring in 2008. They are the parents of Matthew (Catherine) Smith of Georgetown, Texas; and Maureen (Michael) Entelisano of Rome. They have four grandchildren.
- 10:30am 01/17/18Dolly Parton talk canceled
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Swamp Drivers visit Kallet Civic Cente
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Lunch and Learn Thursday
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Dorfman offers AARP driving class
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Center hosts game night Jan. 24
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Orthopedic surgeon joins group
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Wellness Center seeks weight loss contest entrants
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Family nurse practitioner returns to Boonville office
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Bookstore offers Yoga Poses for Kids workshop