Celebrating 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Smith, Penny Mix Road, Camden, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday, July 9, at The Beeches at a party hosted by their children.
Smith and the former Mary Ellison were married on Oct. 14, 1967 in St. Paul’s Church.
The Smiths owned and operated Furbush Insurance in Camden from 1972 until retiring in 2008. They are the parents of Matthew (Catherine) Smith of Georgetown, Texas; and Maureen (Michael) Entelisano of Rome. They have four grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming