Celebrating 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Smith, Penny Mix Road, Camden, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday, July 9, at The Beeches at a party hosted by their children.
Smith and the former Mary Ellison were married on Oct. 14, 1967 in St. Paul’s Church.
The Smiths owned and operated Furbush Insurance in Camden from 1972 until retiring in 2008. They are the parents of Matthew (Catherine) Smith of Georgetown, Texas; and Maureen (Michael) Entelisano of Rome. They have four grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Registration begins for Rising Stars
- 4:00pm 03/22/18RACC announces 2018 At Home in the ArtHouse concert series
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Josh Hartnett stars in Japanese-American comedy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Easter Egg Hunt March 30 in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Director Tarkovsky’s final film at ‘Out After Midnite’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Tickets on sale Friday for MercyMe
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Post honors vet with dance
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Cinema presents western film ‘Hostiles’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Rockin’ the Redhouse Friday in Syracuse
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Legion offers breakfast Sunday