Celebrates 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Edward Perry, Kolton Drive, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Aug. 19, 2017 at The Beeches at a party hosted by their children.
Perry and the former Anne Kaufman were married on Jan. 7, 1957 in Malone.
Perry was employed at the Utica Post Office. Mrs. Perry worked for the Rite Aid Warehouse.
They are the parents of Sharon Long of New Mexico, Shelene (Robert) Marcinkowski of West Leyden, and the late Donna Perry, who passed away Aug. 15, 2007. They have three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Wine Tasting event aids Foothills programs
- 4:00pm 01/17/18‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events