Celebrates 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Edward Perry, Kolton Drive, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Aug. 19, 2017 at The Beeches at a party hosted by their children.
Perry and the former Anne Kaufman were married on Jan. 7, 1957 in Malone.
Perry was employed at the Utica Post Office. Mrs. Perry worked for the Rite Aid Warehouse.
They are the parents of Sharon Long of New Mexico, Shelene (Robert) Marcinkowski of West Leyden, and the late Donna Perry, who passed away Aug. 15, 2007. They have three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Adirondack Storytelling Festival Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/18/18‘Wilderness Songs’ exhibit opens Saturday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Historian presents ‘The Fulton Chain’ book Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/18/18New repair shop activity opens at Utica Children’s Museum
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Kirkland Art Center offers camp, classes for kids
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Children’s reading, illustration seminar Thursday with Doug Salati at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Writing, publishing and marketing seminar Friday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Historical Society meets July 24
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Authors Fair Friday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Basket-making workshop Monday