Celebrates 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Edward Perry, Kolton Drive, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Aug. 19, 2017 at The Beeches at a party hosted by their children.
Perry and the former Anne Kaufman were married on Jan. 7, 1957 in Malone.
Perry was employed at the Utica Post Office. Mrs. Perry worked for the Rite Aid Warehouse.
They are the parents of Sharon Long of New Mexico, Shelene (Robert) Marcinkowski of West Leyden, and the late Donna Perry, who passed away Aug. 15, 2007. They have three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21