Celebrates 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Edward Perry, Kolton Drive, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Aug. 19, 2017 at The Beeches at a party hosted by their children.
Perry and the former Anne Kaufman were married on Jan. 7, 1957 in Malone.
Perry was employed at the Utica Post Office. Mrs. Perry worked for the Rite Aid Warehouse.
They are the parents of Sharon Long of New Mexico, Shelene (Robert) Marcinkowski of West Leyden, and the late Donna Perry, who passed away Aug. 15, 2007. They have three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Center to host Halloween party for kids
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled