Celebrates 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Bradlinski Jr., Eureka Road, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017 at T.S. Steakhouse, Turning Stone, at a party hosted by their son Kevin and his wife Amanda.
Bradlinski and the former Diane R. Smoot were married on Dec. 9, 1967 in the First Methodist Church in Leavenworth, Kan.
Bradlinski is an army veteran, having served from 1964-1967. He was employed by the former Rome Cable Company for 40 years. Mrs. Bradlinski worked with the elderly is several area nursing homes, retiring in 2011 from the Eastern Star Home as the director of activities.
They are the parents of Jeffrey Bradlinski and friend Sandra of Surprise, Ariz.; and Kevin (Amanda) Bradlinski of Schenectady.
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Women’s Health Open House Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Medicare seminar Friday at Jervis Public Library
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26