Celebrates 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Bradlinski Jr., Eureka Road, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017 at T.S. Steakhouse, Turning Stone, at a party hosted by their son Kevin and his wife Amanda.
Bradlinski and the former Diane R. Smoot were married on Dec. 9, 1967 in the First Methodist Church in Leavenworth, Kan.
Bradlinski is an army veteran, having served from 1964-1967. He was employed by the former Rome Cable Company for 40 years. Mrs. Bradlinski worked with the elderly is several area nursing homes, retiring in 2011 from the Eastern Star Home as the director of activities.
They are the parents of Jeffrey Bradlinski and friend Sandra of Surprise, Ariz.; and Kevin (Amanda) Bradlinski of Schenectady.
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide