Celebrates 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Bradlinski Jr., Eureka Road, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017 at T.S. Steakhouse, Turning Stone, at a party hosted by their son Kevin and his wife Amanda.
Bradlinski and the former Diane R. Smoot were married on Dec. 9, 1967 in the First Methodist Church in Leavenworth, Kan.
Bradlinski is an army veteran, having served from 1964-1967. He was employed by the former Rome Cable Company for 40 years. Mrs. Bradlinski worked with the elderly is several area nursing homes, retiring in 2011 from the Eastern Star Home as the director of activities.
They are the parents of Jeffrey Bradlinski and friend Sandra of Surprise, Ariz.; and Kevin (Amanda) Bradlinski of Schenectady.
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare