Celebrates 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Bradlinski Jr., Eureka Road, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017 at T.S. Steakhouse, Turning Stone, at a party hosted by their son Kevin and his wife Amanda.
Bradlinski and the former Diane R. Smoot were married on Dec. 9, 1967 in the First Methodist Church in Leavenworth, Kan.
Bradlinski is an army veteran, having served from 1964-1967. He was employed by the former Rome Cable Company for 40 years. Mrs. Bradlinski worked with the elderly is several area nursing homes, retiring in 2011 from the Eastern Star Home as the director of activities.
They are the parents of Jeffrey Bradlinski and friend Sandra of Surprise, Ariz.; and Kevin (Amanda) Bradlinski of Schenectady.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol