Celebrates 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Jonnie Nickles, Liberty Street, Camden, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an “Anniversary Ball” on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017 at the Life Church with their family and congregation.
Nickles and the former Barbara Miller were married in South Carolina on Dec. 16, 1967.
The couple founded Spirit & Life Church, now Life Church, shortly after their arrival in Rome 33 years ago. The church is currently housed in the former NYS Armory on Black River Boulevard.
They are the parents of Pearl (Dan) Sanborn of Camden; and Jonnie (Debbie) Nickles of Rome. They have seven grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21