Celebrates 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Jonnie Nickles, Liberty Street, Camden, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an “Anniversary Ball” on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017 at the Life Church with their family and congregation.
Nickles and the former Barbara Miller were married in South Carolina on Dec. 16, 1967.
The couple founded Spirit & Life Church, now Life Church, shortly after their arrival in Rome 33 years ago. The church is currently housed in the former NYS Armory on Black River Boulevard.
They are the parents of Pearl (Dan) Sanborn of Camden; and Jonnie (Debbie) Nickles of Rome. They have seven grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Wine Tasting event aids Foothills programs
- 4:00pm 01/17/18‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events