Celebrates 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Jonnie Nickles, Liberty Street, Camden, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an “Anniversary Ball” on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017 at the Life Church with their family and congregation.
Nickles and the former Barbara Miller were married in South Carolina on Dec. 16, 1967.
The couple founded Spirit & Life Church, now Life Church, shortly after their arrival in Rome 33 years ago. The church is currently housed in the former NYS Armory on Black River Boulevard.
They are the parents of Pearl (Dan) Sanborn of Camden; and Jonnie (Debbie) Nickles of Rome. They have seven grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Drive-in Night returns to the Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Dan Brubeck Quartet performs July 26
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Unity Hall screens ‘The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Hamilton International Film Festival starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Lowville Village Band performs
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Sunset Party Cruise Sunday