Celebrates 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Jonnie Nickles, Liberty Street, Camden, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an “Anniversary Ball” on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017 at the Life Church with their family and congregation.
Nickles and the former Barbara Miller were married in South Carolina on Dec. 16, 1967.
The couple founded Spirit & Life Church, now Life Church, shortly after their arrival in Rome 33 years ago. The church is currently housed in the former NYS Armory on Black River Boulevard.
They are the parents of Pearl (Dan) Sanborn of Camden; and Jonnie (Debbie) Nickles of Rome. They have seven grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice