Caregiver support groups to offer presentations
Two caregiver support group presentations will be hosted by the Oneida County Office for the Aging/Continuing Care.
- The Alzheimer’s Association, Central New York Chapter will present an educational session for caregivers of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia called “Healthy Living for your Brain and Body” Aug. 29 from 6 to 7 p.m. Advance registration is required for this program; call 315-617-4025, extension 100, to sign up.
- RoseMarie Taylor, president of the Central NY Parkinson’s Support Group, will be giving a presentation on Parkinson’s Disease Sept. 6 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Both programs will be held at the North Utica Community Center, 50 Riverside Dr. For more information on the monthly support groups and services for caregivers, call 315-798-5456.
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Drama stars Harrelson as President Johnson
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Local author at Fusion Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Gallery hosts Christmas showcase
- 4:00pm 11/22/17‘A Christmas Carol’ concert this weekend in Lowville
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Herkimer County Historical Society’s holiday sale starts Friday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Ladies’ Night event aids Adopt-A-Mom program
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Symphoria concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Irish music in Oriskany Tuesday