Caregiver support groups to offer presentations
Two caregiver support group presentations will be hosted by the Oneida County Office for the Aging/Continuing Care.
- The Alzheimer’s Association, Central New York Chapter will present an educational session for caregivers of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia called “Healthy Living for your Brain and Body” Aug. 29 from 6 to 7 p.m. Advance registration is required for this program; call 315-617-4025, extension 100, to sign up.
- RoseMarie Taylor, president of the Central NY Parkinson’s Support Group, will be giving a presentation on Parkinson’s Disease Sept. 6 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Both programs will be held at the North Utica Community Center, 50 Riverside Dr. For more information on the monthly support groups and services for caregivers, call 315-798-5456.
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Country singer to perform at MVCC
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Concert postponed
- 4:00pm 09/21/17NY awarded $3.5 million suicide prevention grant
- 4:00pm 09/21/17French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Kannapolis: A Moving Portrait concert Friday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17‘Out After Midnight’ with ‘The Villainess’
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Neal Caine and the Danny Sinoff Quintet perform Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Old Tyme Fiddlers’ hosts end of the season party Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Hamilton College screens award-winning film by alumnus
- 4:00pm 09/21/17‘Where’s Molly?’ screens in Cazenovia Sept. 27