Caregiver support groups to offer presentations
Two caregiver support group presentations will be hosted by the Oneida County Office for the Aging/Continuing Care.
- The Alzheimer’s Association, Central New York Chapter will present an educational session for caregivers of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia called “Healthy Living for your Brain and Body” Aug. 29 from 6 to 7 p.m. Advance registration is required for this program; call 315-617-4025, extension 100, to sign up.
- RoseMarie Taylor, president of the Central NY Parkinson’s Support Group, will be giving a presentation on Parkinson’s Disease Sept. 6 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Both programs will be held at the North Utica Community Center, 50 Riverside Dr. For more information on the monthly support groups and services for caregivers, call 315-798-5456.
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/15/18RCT Talent Team presents a Night of One Acts Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema Capitol celebrates Pride Month with ‘The Misandrists’
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Country gospel concert Saturday