Caregiver support groups to offer presentations
Two caregiver support group presentations will be hosted by the Oneida County Office for the Aging/Continuing Care.
- The Alzheimer’s Association, Central New York Chapter will present an educational session for caregivers of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia called “Healthy Living for your Brain and Body” Aug. 29 from 6 to 7 p.m. Advance registration is required for this program; call 315-617-4025, extension 100, to sign up.
- RoseMarie Taylor, president of the Central NY Parkinson’s Support Group, will be giving a presentation on Parkinson’s Disease Sept. 6 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Both programs will be held at the North Utica Community Center, 50 Riverside Dr. For more information on the monthly support groups and services for caregivers, call 315-798-5456.
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Hospice fundraiser seeks gift baskets
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Blood drive in Hamilton Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20