Bus to NYS Fair for Madison County residents Aug. 29
The City of Oneida, City of Sherrill and the Village of Canastota are sponsoring a senior bus trip to the New York State Fair on Tuesday, Aug. 29.
The bus fee is $10 per person. Seniors over age 60 will be admitted to the fair for free. Fair tickets cost $10 for younger guests and may be purchased at the gate.
Oneida residents may register at 315-363-3590, Sherrill residents at 315-363-6525 and Canastota residents at 315-697-7559.
The bus will leave from Oneida Towers, 226 Farrier Avenue, Oneida, at 9 a.m. and will then pick up passengers at the Canastota Municipal Pool, 100 Spencer St., Canastota.
The bus will leave the fairgrounds at 6 p.m.
The Marshall Tucker Band will perform a free concert at Chevy Court at 2 p.m.
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Area non-profits receive Excellus BlueCross BlueShield awards
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Zion Episcopal Church hosts Messiah Sing Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Blue Christmas worship Dec. 20
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Whitesboro hosts holiday services
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Special worship in Durhamville
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Christmas Eve service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight events at 3 churches
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight worship planned
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Interfaith group hosts ‘Longest Night’ service
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Speak up: Let us be prophets for our time