Bus to NYS Fair for Madison County residents Aug. 29
The City of Oneida, City of Sherrill and the Village of Canastota are sponsoring a senior bus trip to the New York State Fair on Tuesday, Aug. 29.
The bus fee is $10 per person. Seniors over age 60 will be admitted to the fair for free. Fair tickets cost $10 for younger guests and may be purchased at the gate.
Oneida residents may register at 315-363-3590, Sherrill residents at 315-363-6525 and Canastota residents at 315-697-7559.
The bus will leave from Oneida Towers, 226 Farrier Avenue, Oneida, at 9 a.m. and will then pick up passengers at the Canastota Municipal Pool, 100 Spencer St., Canastota.
The bus will leave the fairgrounds at 6 p.m.
The Marshall Tucker Band will perform a free concert at Chevy Court at 2 p.m.
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Marking the Protestant Reformation
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Book sale, bazaar in Vernon
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Halloween Party Oct. 28 in Lowell
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Trunk or treat in Verona
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Golambki served Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Fair includes sale to aid hurricane victims
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Skunk tests positive for rabies in Marcy after fighting with dog, say officials