Bus to NYS Fair for Madison County residents Aug. 29
The City of Oneida, City of Sherrill and the Village of Canastota are sponsoring a senior bus trip to the New York State Fair on Tuesday, Aug. 29.
The bus fee is $10 per person. Seniors over age 60 will be admitted to the fair for free. Fair tickets cost $10 for younger guests and may be purchased at the gate.
Oneida residents may register at 315-363-3590, Sherrill residents at 315-363-6525 and Canastota residents at 315-697-7559.
The bus will leave from Oneida Towers, 226 Farrier Avenue, Oneida, at 9 a.m. and will then pick up passengers at the Canastota Municipal Pool, 100 Spencer St., Canastota.
The bus will leave the fairgrounds at 6 p.m.
The Marshall Tucker Band will perform a free concert at Chevy Court at 2 p.m.
- 4:00pm 08/18/17Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Movies announced for Costner film fest this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Boonville Concert Band gives final performance of the summer Friday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Night of dinner and dancing benefits animal shelter
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Unity Hall hosts jazz musician Dion Abraham Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/1712th annual Latino festival Aug. 20 in Utica