Bus to NYS Fair for Madison County residents Aug. 29
The City of Oneida, City of Sherrill and the Village of Canastota are sponsoring a senior bus trip to the New York State Fair on Tuesday, Aug. 29.
The bus fee is $10 per person. Seniors over age 60 will be admitted to the fair for free. Fair tickets cost $10 for younger guests and may be purchased at the gate.
Oneida residents may register at 315-363-3590, Sherrill residents at 315-363-6525 and Canastota residents at 315-697-7559.
The bus will leave from Oneida Towers, 226 Farrier Avenue, Oneida, at 9 a.m. and will then pick up passengers at the Canastota Municipal Pool, 100 Spencer St., Canastota.
The bus will leave the fairgrounds at 6 p.m.
The Marshall Tucker Band will perform a free concert at Chevy Court at 2 p.m.
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities