Bus to NYS Fair for Madison County residents Aug. 29
The City of Oneida, City of Sherrill and the Village of Canastota are sponsoring a senior bus trip to the New York State Fair on Tuesday, Aug. 29.
The bus fee is $10 per person. Seniors over age 60 will be admitted to the fair for free. Fair tickets cost $10 for younger guests and may be purchased at the gate.
Oneida residents may register at 315-363-3590, Sherrill residents at 315-363-6525 and Canastota residents at 315-697-7559.
The bus will leave from Oneida Towers, 226 Farrier Avenue, Oneida, at 9 a.m. and will then pick up passengers at the Canastota Municipal Pool, 100 Spencer St., Canastota.
The bus will leave the fairgrounds at 6 p.m.
The Marshall Tucker Band will perform a free concert at Chevy Court at 2 p.m.
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon