Breakfast Buddies gather Nov. 14
The Men’s Breakfast Buddies Club at Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will meet for its monthly breakfast from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14.
Guest speaker will be Paul Fitzpatrick, massage therapist. Fitzpatrick will discuss the benefits of massage therapy. Payment is due by Nov. 12.
Cost is $4 or $3 for members. Served will be scrambled eggs, home fries, bacon, coffee and juice. To register, call the senior center at 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Unity Hall hosts The Merry Pranksters Friday
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Sign-up for Vermont trip
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Ginsburg to speak at Glimmerglass
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Gallery hosts ‘Doubly Mad’ reading Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true