Baked ham dinner served Sunday
Sunday’s public dinner at the South Rome Senior Center, 112 Ridge St., is a baked ham dinner.
Officials had earlier listed it as boiled ham. It’s from 1 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday for $12, with take-outs available.
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Rising Stars classes start Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Four shows on exhibit at art center
- 4:00pm 03/22/17View seeks assistant art teacher
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Railway Historical Society lists season’s events
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Women’s suffrage program among events in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Author discusses book on women’s suffrage
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Exhibitions showcase young and established
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Slate roofing workshop April 8
- 4:00pm 03/21/17Chronic pain added to medical marijuana list
- 4:00pm 03/21/17Low-income seniors face housing crisis