Baked ham dinner served Sunday
Sunday’s public dinner at the South Rome Senior Center, 112 Ridge St., is a baked ham dinner.
Officials had earlier listed it as boiled ham. It’s from 1 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday for $12, with take-outs available.
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Oneida County Office for the Aging & Continuing Care honors seniors
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Celebration June 4 honors Rev. Bailey’s 60 years in ministry
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Healing service Tuesday in First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Cleveland church marks Fun(d) Day with barbecue, auction, games
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Sale June 2-3 in Vernon
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Tea served at Westminster Moriah Olivet Presbyterian Church June 4
- 4:00pm 05/26/17British action-comedy staring Oscar winner Brie Larson tonight at Capitol
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Hannaford grocery bags aid Foothills during June
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Village of Vernon sales June 2-4
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Foothills Food Pantry seeks help serving 160 families in seven towns