Baked ham dinner served Sunday
Sunday’s public dinner at the South Rome Senior Center, 112 Ridge St., is a baked ham dinner.
Officials had earlier listed it as boiled ham. It’s from 1 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday for $12, with take-outs available.
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Horseshoe Forestry Co. topic Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Thrift shop helps fund ministry
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Sale in Floyd Thursday, Friday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Lasagna dinner aids roofing fund
- 4:00pm 04/22/17The meaning of suffering
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Polish Horror Musical on screen in Out After Midnight
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Utica Heart Run and Walk tops $1M despite cold race conditions
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Food $en$e open to everyone; orders being taken at five sites