Ava Dorfman offers Drumming Circle fitness class
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a Drumming Circle fitness class starting Friday, Sept. 21.
Drumming circles have become an interactive, fun and social way of exercising. The class will begin on Sept. 21 and be held 4-5 p.m. Instructor John Bertrand from Lead With Rhythm has the drums and is ready to show everyone how to get started. Cost is $40, $25 for members. To register or for more information, go to the front desk of the senior center or call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29