Ava Dorfman offers Drumming Circle fitness class
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., will host a Drumming Circle fitness class starting Friday, Sept. 21.
Drumming circles have become an interactive, fun and social way of exercising. The class will begin on Sept. 21 and be held 4-5 p.m. Instructor John Bertrand from Lead With Rhythm has the drums and is ready to show everyone how to get started. Cost is $40, $25 for members. To register or for more information, go to the front desk of the senior center or call 315-337-8230.
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Workshop in Utica Tuesday on buying a home
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran