Assisted living beds doubling
NEW HARTFORD — Presbyterian Residential Community is nearly doubling the number of beds available in its assisted living program.
In December, the state Department of Health approved a conversion of 36 adult home beds into assisted living program beds. Upon completion of the conversion next year, there will be 78 assisted living program beds and 18 adult home beds at Presbyterian Residential Community.
“The landscape of health care is changing and we have responded to better serve our community,” said Michelle Cole, Presbyterian Residential Community’s administrator. “Our approach and this expansion support independence and allow individuals to stay active and remain in this level of care longer.”
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Hospice fundraiser seeks gift baskets
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Blood drive in Hamilton Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20