Assisted living beds doubling
NEW HARTFORD — Presbyterian Residential Community is nearly doubling the number of beds available in its assisted living program.
In December, the state Department of Health approved a conversion of 36 adult home beds into assisted living program beds. Upon completion of the conversion next year, there will be 78 assisted living program beds and 18 adult home beds at Presbyterian Residential Community.
“The landscape of health care is changing and we have responded to better serve our community,” said Michelle Cole, Presbyterian Residential Community’s administrator. “Our approach and this expansion support independence and allow individuals to stay active and remain in this level of care longer.”
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Deadline today for MVHS breakfast for cancer survivors
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Girl Scouts donate cookies for blood donors
- 4:00pm 05/20/17First United Methodist gets new pastor July 1
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Whitesboro bazaar has Hawkins rides
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Women’s Day Tea Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Remember the benefits of the Lord
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Magnarelli, Tsuruga in ArtHouse Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Dining for a Cause ticket deadline May 31
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Master gardeners list classes
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays