Assisted living beds doubling
NEW HARTFORD — Presbyterian Residential Community is nearly doubling the number of beds available in its assisted living program.
In December, the state Department of Health approved a conversion of 36 adult home beds into assisted living program beds. Upon completion of the conversion next year, there will be 78 assisted living program beds and 18 adult home beds at Presbyterian Residential Community.
“The landscape of health care is changing and we have responded to better serve our community,” said Michelle Cole, Presbyterian Residential Community’s administrator. “Our approach and this expansion support independence and allow individuals to stay active and remain in this level of care longer.”
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17‘Apparition Hill’ about life and what comes after
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Trail Blazers-Jammers baseball game benefit for Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Drama based on Doctorow story
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Both movies held over at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Lawmakers, volunteer firefighters praise passage of legislation for cancer coverage
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library