Assisted living beds doubling
NEW HARTFORD — Presbyterian Residential Community is nearly doubling the number of beds available in its assisted living program.
In December, the state Department of Health approved a conversion of 36 adult home beds into assisted living program beds. Upon completion of the conversion next year, there will be 78 assisted living program beds and 18 adult home beds at Presbyterian Residential Community.
“The landscape of health care is changing and we have responded to better serve our community,” said Michelle Cole, Presbyterian Residential Community’s administrator. “Our approach and this expansion support independence and allow individuals to stay active and remain in this level of care longer.”
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Richard Crawley performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Working together towards perfect unity
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Camping themed bible school starts Monday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Women meet Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Service, picnic in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/17Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday