Assisted living beds doubling
NEW HARTFORD — Presbyterian Residential Community is nearly doubling the number of beds available in its assisted living program.
In December, the state Department of Health approved a conversion of 36 adult home beds into assisted living program beds. Upon completion of the conversion next year, there will be 78 assisted living program beds and 18 adult home beds at Presbyterian Residential Community.
“The landscape of health care is changing and we have responded to better serve our community,” said Michelle Cole, Presbyterian Residential Community’s administrator. “Our approach and this expansion support independence and allow individuals to stay active and remain in this level of care longer.”
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Hogwarts at Hamilton event Oct. 27 and 28
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Rising Stars presents ‘15 Miles on the Erie Canal’ Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Kenny G performs at The Stanley Nov. 5
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Chamber Music Society presents Trio con Brio Copenhagen
- 4:00pm 10/19/17CNY Zombie Prom aids Kallet
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Stanley hosts ‘A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder’
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Jazzin’ It Up at the Other Side Friday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17F.I.L.M. series kicks-off with tribute to David Shepard