Assisted living beds doubling
NEW HARTFORD — Presbyterian Residential Community is nearly doubling the number of beds available in its assisted living program.
In December, the state Department of Health approved a conversion of 36 adult home beds into assisted living program beds. Upon completion of the conversion next year, there will be 78 assisted living program beds and 18 adult home beds at Presbyterian Residential Community.
“The landscape of health care is changing and we have responded to better serve our community,” said Michelle Cole, Presbyterian Residential Community’s administrator. “Our approach and this expansion support independence and allow individuals to stay active and remain in this level of care longer.”
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Jervis offers ‘Dementia Conversations’ program May 7
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Center hosts movie and games night
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Center plans theater trip
- 4:00pm 04/23/18MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
- 4:00pm 04/23/18RMH primary care practices lauded
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Brain Injury Association meeting Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Blood needed
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Smoking cessation classes start May 3
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales