Assisted living beds doubling
NEW HARTFORD — Presbyterian Residential Community is nearly doubling the number of beds available in its assisted living program.
In December, the state Department of Health approved a conversion of 36 adult home beds into assisted living program beds. Upon completion of the conversion next year, there will be 78 assisted living program beds and 18 adult home beds at Presbyterian Residential Community.
“The landscape of health care is changing and we have responded to better serve our community,” said Michelle Cole, Presbyterian Residential Community’s administrator. “Our approach and this expansion support independence and allow individuals to stay active and remain in this level of care longer.”
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Oneida Zonta accepting award nominations
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Holiday brunch Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Adirondack Community Chorus performs ‘Hope!’ concert Dec. 17
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Catholic Daughters donate to Loaves and Fishes
- 4:00pm 12/09/17STAND ALONE PIC 2017-12-07_LOC_durhamville_Baptist.jpg
- 4:00pm 12/09/17RSVP Senior Readers Group
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Queen Village Christmas Dec. 16
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Concert Friday aids International Christian Centers for the Deaf
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Annual Choir Day Sunday