PASSING THE GAVEL — The Knights of Columbus Council 391 installed new officers for the coming year at its June 14 meeting with outgoing Grand Knight Danny Fenton, right, passing the gavel to incoming Grand Knight David Zasada. (Photo submitted)
Knights of Columbus installs officers
The Knights of Columbus Council 391 installed its officers for the coming year during a ceremony at its June 14 meeting.
The officers of the Rome council for the coming year are:
- David Zasada, grand knight;
- James Mullin, financial secretary;
- Rob Campbell, deputy grand knight;
- Robert Dyer, warden;
- Fred Rahmer, inside guard;
- Michael Hayduk, outside guard;
- Rocco Versace, advocate;
- Danny Fenton, three-year trustee;
- Ted Kehoe, two-year trustee;
- Joseph Carrolla, one-year trustee; and
- Rev. Paul Angelicchio, chaplain.
The Knights of Columbus, founded in 1882, is the world’s largest Catholic fraternal service organization with more than 1.9 million members worldwide. It is dedicated to providing a variety of community service programs and projects.