Construction on Route 825 this week
There will be construction operations on Route 825 between Ellsworth Road and the bridge over the Mohawk River this coming week, with north and southbound lane closures due to work on the Ellsworth Road/Geiger Road roundabout.
In Whitestown, there will be shoulder closures in both directions on Route 840 between Clark Mills Road and Halsey Road due to sidewalk ramp replacement and signal work.
There are 10 projects in Utica:
- On Burrstone Road eastbound between Champlin and Lincoln avenues, traffic has been reduced to one lane with a traffic pattern shift.
- On Burrstone Road westbound between Lincoln and Champlin avenues, traffic will encounter traffic pattern shifts.
- On the Route 5-8-12 north ramp to Burrstone Road., motorists will only be able to turn right. Motorists are being detoured to use the French Road exit.
- The Burrstone Road eastbound ramp to Route 5/8/12 north will be closed.
- Lincoln Avenue to Burrstone Road will be closed.
- On Route 5-8-12 between Oswego Street and French Road, motorists will encounter north and south bound lane closures due to bridge deck work.
- On Route 5S between Broadway and Broad Stree, motorists will encounter east and west bound lane closures due to tree removal.
- On Route 5A between Schuyler and Whitesboro streets, motorists will encounter east and west bound lane closures with a speed limit reduction of 30 mph due to survey operations.
- On Route I-790 between Genesee Street and Leland Avenue, motorists will encounter a northbound left lane closure due to bridge joint replacement.
- On Lincoln Avenue between Roberts and Oswego streets, motorists will encounter one way alternating traffic with flaggers in place due to sidewalk removal.
In the City of Oneida and Town of Vernon, Route 365A between Route 5 and Route 365 will have one way alternating traffic with flaggers due to miscellaneous construction operations including the installation of new sidewalks, sign work and signal work.
In the Town of Ilion, there will be rehabilitation work on the Route 51 bridge between Route 5 and Route 5S, though there will be no lane closures at this time.