Women’s brunch slated for Tuesday in Whitesboro
WHITESBORO — The Mohawk Valley Christian Women’s Club is holding its monthly meeting entitled, “Caring and Kindness Brunch” on Tuesday, April 18, from 10 a.m. to noon at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
The feature will be: Masonic Care Community-Kathy Contino-Turner and the speaker is Rosie Domes from Attica, who will speak on “Extra-Ordinary to Extraordinary.”
Musical selections will be performed by Charlene Upham.
The cost is $13 inclusive, free child care by reservation.
Call Ann 315-733-2085 or Della 315-733-1638 for more information. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
String Bee performs Jan. 20
What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours