Women’s brunch slated for Tuesday in Whitesboro
WHITESBORO — The Mohawk Valley Christian Women’s Club is holding its monthly meeting entitled, “Caring and Kindness Brunch” on Tuesday, April 18, from 10 a.m. to noon at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
The feature will be: Masonic Care Community-Kathy Contino-Turner and the speaker is Rosie Domes from Attica, who will speak on “Extra-Ordinary to Extraordinary.”
Musical selections will be performed by Charlene Upham.
The cost is $13 inclusive, free child care by reservation.
Call Ann 315-733-2085 or Della 315-733-1638 for more information. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry