Women of Worship Award nods sought
Nominations are now being accepted for the 11th annual Women of Worship Awards in the Mohawk Valley.
It is an opportunity for the community to recognize women who diligently take care of the needs of others in their local church or synagogue.
Founded in 2007, the awards were created to recognize and show appreciation to those who do so much and ask for nothing in return. There are seven awards given each year, named after five biblical women, and two modern women.
Forms can be found at area churches and synagogues, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 315-525-9792. Download the forms, complete, and return via email or U.S. mail to the addresses noted. The deadline for submitting nominations is March 15.
The nomination process is open.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’
‘Blessing Box’ at Verona Fire Department installed to help neighbors aid each other
‘I am the way, the truth, and the life’
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’