Women gather Tuesday
WHITESBORO — Mohawk Valley Christian Women’s Club will hold its monthly luncheon titled, “Sit, Stay, Listen” from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 17 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Cost is $13 inclusive, with free child care by reservation by calling Ann at 315-733-2085 or Della at 315-733-1638. A child’s lunch should be brought. Walk-ins may attend.
A special feature of the meeting will be Altha Obedience Dog Training with Frank Desomones. Guest speaker will be Sandy Herry from Honeyoke, who will give a presentation on, “The Best Gifts in Life are Free.”
Musical selections will be by Emma Gage.
Consequences for our choices
Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
St. David’s Society of Utica to sponsor Fall Gymanfa Ganu
Booth Brothers, Sherry Anne in concert in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue