Women gather Tuesday
WHITESBORO — Mohawk Valley Christian Women’s Club will hold its monthly luncheon titled, “Sit, Stay, Listen” from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 17 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Cost is $13 inclusive, with free child care by reservation by calling Ann at 315-733-2085 or Della at 315-733-1638. A child’s lunch should be brought. Walk-ins may attend.
A special feature of the meeting will be Altha Obedience Dog Training with Frank Desomones. Guest speaker will be Sandy Herry from Honeyoke, who will give a presentation on, “The Best Gifts in Life are Free.”
Musical selections will be by Emma Gage.
Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
Working behind the scenes
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes