Westernville church serves turkey May 17
TOWN OF WESTERN — Westernville Presbyterian Church, 7696 Stokes-Westernville Road, will have its Spring Roast Turkey Supper, complete with all the traditional “fixings,” from 4:30-6 p.m. Thursday, May 17.
Take-outs will be available. Cost is $12, $5 for children ages 5-12, and those age 5 and younger eat for free. There will be homemade coleslaw, brown breads and pies, besides the turkey and stuffing. The supper is accompanied by the Country Store and Bake Sale.
The supper has been a church event from the early 1950s and continues to have popularity in its good food and friendly hospitality. The funds go for local mission projects, reaching 10 different philanthropies needing aid in the local communities, and for the church’s activities.
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
Importance of spring cleaning
Strength of a mother’s love
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love