Westernville church serves turkey May 17
TOWN OF WESTERN — Westernville Presbyterian Church, 7696 Stokes-Westernville Road, will have its Spring Roast Turkey Supper, complete with all the traditional “fixings,” from 4:30-6 p.m. Thursday, May 17.
Take-outs will be available. Cost is $12, $5 for children ages 5-12, and those age 5 and younger eat for free. There will be homemade coleslaw, brown breads and pies, besides the turkey and stuffing. The supper is accompanied by the Country Store and Bake Sale.
The supper has been a church event from the early 1950s and continues to have popularity in its good food and friendly hospitality. The funds go for local mission projects, reaching 10 different philanthropies needing aid in the local communities, and for the church’s activities.
Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
Working behind the scenes
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes