Westernville church serves turkey May 17
TOWN OF WESTERN — Westernville Presbyterian Church, 7696 Stokes-Westernville Road, will have its Spring Roast Turkey Supper, complete with all the traditional “fixings,” from 4:30-6 p.m. Thursday, May 17.
Take-outs will be available. Cost is $12, $5 for children ages 5-12, and those age 5 and younger eat for free. There will be homemade coleslaw, brown breads and pies, besides the turkey and stuffing. The supper is accompanied by the Country Store and Bake Sale.
The supper has been a church event from the early 1950s and continues to have popularity in its good food and friendly hospitality. The funds go for local mission projects, reaching 10 different philanthropies needing aid in the local communities, and for the church’s activities.
Consequences for our choices
Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
St. David’s Society of Utica to sponsor Fall Gymanfa Ganu
Booth Brothers, Sherry Anne in concert in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue