Turkey served Sept. 15 in Lee
TOWN OF LEE — The Lee United Methodist Church will host a turkey dinner on Saturday, Sept. 15, from 4:30-7 p.m.
Menu includes mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, cranberry sauce, salads, dinner rolls, and pie for dessert. Beverages are included.
Tickets are $10, $5 for children aged 5-12 and children under 5 are admitted freely. Proceeds will benefit the church’s mission work.
Fall, football, and the armor of God
Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
Annual International Day of Peace celebration Sept. 16
Thoughts on faith and labor
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Community center hosts carnival
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Rummage, bake sales Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Brunch Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Music and ministry program Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Franciscans host discussion group