Turkey served Sept. 15 in Lee
TOWN OF LEE — The Lee United Methodist Church will host a turkey dinner on Saturday, Sept. 15, from 4:30-7 p.m.
Menu includes mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, cranberry sauce, salads, dinner rolls, and pie for dessert. Beverages are included.
Tickets are $10, $5 for children aged 5-12 and children under 5 are admitted freely. Proceeds will benefit the church’s mission work.
Making the tough calls
The faith of a veteran
Problems help give us purpose
Off the Wall performs in Camden
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child