Turkey served in Lee Sept. 16
TOWN OF LEE — Lee United Methodist Church, 4731 Rome-Taberg Road, will host a turkey supper Saturday, Sept. 16.
Cost is $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 5-12, and children under age 5 eat free. Take-outs will be available.
The meal will consist of turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, dressing, cranberry sauce, squash, roll, beverage and homemade pie. A bake sale will also be held during the dinner.
All proceeds will go to local missions.
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
Time to plant good seeds
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben