Turkey served in Lee Sept. 16
TOWN OF LEE — Lee United Methodist Church, 4731 Rome-Taberg Road, will host a turkey supper Saturday, Sept. 16.
Cost is $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 5-12, and children under age 5 eat free. Take-outs will be available.
The meal will consist of turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, dressing, cranberry sauce, squash, roll, beverage and homemade pie. A bake sale will also be held during the dinner.
All proceeds will go to local missions.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’
‘Blessing Box’ at Verona Fire Department installed to help neighbors aid each other
‘I am the way, the truth, and the life’
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’