Turkey served in Lee Sept. 16
TOWN OF LEE — Lee United Methodist Church, 4731 Rome-Taberg Road, will host a turkey supper Saturday, Sept. 16.
Cost is $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 5-12, and children under age 5 eat free. Take-outs will be available.
The meal will consist of turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, dressing, cranberry sauce, squash, roll, beverage and homemade pie. A bake sale will also be held during the dinner.
All proceeds will go to local missions.
Turkey dinner in Westernville benefits mission projects
Durhamville Baptist Church collects school supplies
The sovereignty of God
Love your neighbors
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Turkey dinner in Westernville benefits mission projects
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Chicken and biscuits served in Westmoreland Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Bake and bag sales in Floyd
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Church offers blood donation opportunity
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Women’s bible study Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Last service of season in Sylvan Beach Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Durhamville Baptist Church collects school supplies
- 4:00pm 09/16/17The sovereignty of God
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Turkey served in Lee Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Taste of Heaven event Monday