Turkey served in Lee Sept. 16
TOWN OF LEE — Lee United Methodist Church, 4731 Rome-Taberg Road, will host a turkey supper Saturday, Sept. 16.
Cost is $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 5-12, and children under age 5 eat free. Take-outs will be available.
The meal will consist of turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, dressing, cranberry sauce, squash, roll, beverage and homemade pie. A bake sale will also be held during the dinner.
All proceeds will go to local missions.
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry