The McCarthys to perform at Trinity Community Coffeehouse
CAMDEN — Trinity Episcopal Church’s Trinity Community Coffeehouse, 98 Main St., will host The McCarthys at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 10.
Jim and Deirdre McCarthy have been delighting their audiences since 2005. Jim McCarthy from Central Square, and Deirdre McCarthy, originally from Limerick, Ireland, have been performing for several years in the central New York area. They are regulars at the NYS Fair, county fairs, schools, libraries, festivals, town concerts and more. They play and sing several family favorites, including songs from Deirdre’s home, Ireland.
Jim has visited schools and libraries for many years with his school assembly concert, Celebrating Reading. He is a former fifth grade and music teacher. Deirdre has visited many schools, libraries and festivals with her show An Imaginary Trip to Ireland.
TCCH begins the second in the Spring Series with Mark Hoffman and “Swing This!,” a five-piece band playing acoustic swing music in the tradition of Django Reinhardt, Benny Goodman, and several others, and features the classic standards of the 1920s, 30s and 40s.
Guests may enter through the front doors of the church, with handicapped entry through the Parish Hall at the rear of the building. A free-will offering for performers only will be taken in lieu of an admission.
Refreshments will be served by the Ladies Guild of Trinity. For information call 315-245-1987 or check Camden’s local cable access channel 99 or Trinity Episcopal Church on facebook or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
New York Adult & Teen Challenge set for Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota