Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry
SHERRILL — A free Thanksgiving concert to benefit the Town of Verona food pantry will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 19, in the Plymouth Alliance Church, 169 Kinsley St. Visitors are asked to bring cans or boxes of non-perishable food.
Across the years, Ken Medema has shared his passion for learning and discovery through storytelling and music with an ever-growing circle of followers around the world.
He has been performing for over 40 years in many different venues: churches, conventions, colleges, corporations and more, for groups ranging from 50 to 50,000 people.
“Though blind from birth, Ken sees and hears with heart and mind, singing stories from his audience and accenting themes and perspectives from speakers and workshop leaders. Ken custom designs every musical moment through improvisation and new composition to bring each event to life,” his website states.
The concert is sponsored by the Plymouth Alliance Church and the Verona Area Council of Churches.
For more information call (315) 338-0982.
On the net: kenmedema.com
The faith of a veteran
Problems help give us purpose
Off the Wall performs in Camden
Church hosts Community Wellness speaker Nov. 7
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Thanksgiving service Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 17