Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry
SHERRILL — A free Thanksgiving concert to benefit the Town of Verona food pantry will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 19, in the Plymouth Alliance Church, 169 Kinsley St. Visitors are asked to bring cans or boxes of non-perishable food.
Across the years, Ken Medema has shared his passion for learning and discovery through storytelling and music with an ever-growing circle of followers around the world.
He has been performing for over 40 years in many different venues: churches, conventions, colleges, corporations and more, for groups ranging from 50 to 50,000 people.
“Though blind from birth, Ken sees and hears with heart and mind, singing stories from his audience and accenting themes and perspectives from speakers and workshop leaders. Ken custom designs every musical moment through improvisation and new composition to bring each event to life,” his website states.
The concert is sponsored by the Plymouth Alliance Church and the Verona Area Council of Churches.
For more information call (315) 338-0982.
On the net: kenmedema.com
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry