Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry
SHERRILL — A free Thanksgiving concert to benefit the Town of Verona food pantry will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 19, in the Plymouth Alliance Church, 169 Kinsley St. Visitors are asked to bring cans or boxes of non-perishable food.
Across the years, Ken Medema has shared his passion for learning and discovery through storytelling and music with an ever-growing circle of followers around the world.
He has been performing for over 40 years in many different venues: churches, conventions, colleges, corporations and more, for groups ranging from 50 to 50,000 people.
“Though blind from birth, Ken sees and hears with heart and mind, singing stories from his audience and accenting themes and perspectives from speakers and workshop leaders. Ken custom designs every musical moment through improvisation and new composition to bring each event to life,” his website states.
The concert is sponsored by the Plymouth Alliance Church and the Verona Area Council of Churches.
For more information call (315) 338-0982.
On the net: kenmedema.com
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’
‘Blessing Box’ at Verona Fire Department installed to help neighbors aid each other
‘I am the way, the truth, and the life’
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’