Stittville social, concert Wednesday
STITTVILLE — The United Methodist Church’s Lawn Social and Band Concert will be held Wednesday, July 11, rain or shine.
It will be in the Firemen’s pavilion on Mill Street and Route 365.
At 5 p.m. an ala carte picnic supper will be served with choices of hot dogs, hamburgers, salads, beans, strawberry shortcake and ice cream.
A silent auction will be held to support camperships.
At 6:30 p.m. the Floyd Community Band will perform.
Puffers perform July 9
Durhamville Baptist presents Servants Heart Award
Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
Sylvan Beach Union Chapel starts 130th season June 18
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Vienna serves chicken and biscuits
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Women’s luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Women’s group gathers Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Church offers rest stop during sales
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Mass, picnic at Christ the King
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Take some time to rest
- 4:00pm 07/08/17Social in Constableville July 12
- 4:00pm 07/08/17Stittville social, concert Wednesday
- 4:00pm 07/08/17Believers must know: wrong thinking leads to wrong believing
- 4:00pm 07/01/17Puffers perform July 9