Stittville church serves roast pork
STITTVILLE — A roast pork and dressing supper will be served starting at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, in the United Methodist Church, 9070 Main St.
Tickets are $10, $5 for ages 5-12, tots eat free. The church is handicapped accessible.
Take-outs are available. Baked goods will also be for sale.
The faith of a veteran
Problems help give us purpose
Off the Wall performs in Camden
Church hosts Community Wellness speaker Nov. 7
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Thanksgiving service Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 17