Steuben Methodist Church plans chicken barbecue
STEUBEN — For the 53rd year the Steuben Methodist Church will be hosting its annual chicken barebecue on Saturday, April 22. The meal will be served from 4-7 p.m. at the Steuben Town Hall at the corner of Soule Road and State Route 274.
The menu includes half a barbecue chicken and a buffet featuring macaroni salad, potato salad, baked beans, rolls and more. There will be a wide selection of homemade desserts to choose from.
The price of the meal is $ 10 for adults, $5 for ages 5-12 and under 5 eat free.
Take-outs are available.
The event will also include a bake sale. There will be music during the meal provided by Pete Rose.
This event has been the major fundraising effort of the Steuben Methodist Church for over 50 years.
Church officials said, “We are very grateful to the Western Fire Department for their assistance with the cooking of the chicken for the dinner. Come and enjoy the meal and welcome spring with a great time in a great community.”
Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
Sylvan Beach Union Chapel starts 130th season June 18
On unity and peace
Celebration June 4 honors Rev. Bailey’s 60 years in ministry
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/17/17Women’s group gathers Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/17/17What Jesus offers us — incredible food for the journey
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Sylvan Beach Union Chapel starts 130th season June 18
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Father’s Day BBQ in Blossvale
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Unitarian Church pilgrimage June 18
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Strawberry Festival in Sherrill June 17
- 4:00pm 06/10/17‘The Shack’ screens in Vernon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Guest speakers mark anniversary
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Chicken dinner Sunday in Clark Mills