Steuben Methodist Church plans chicken barbecue
STEUBEN — For the 53rd year the Steuben Methodist Church will be hosting its annual chicken barebecue on Saturday, April 22. The meal will be served from 4-7 p.m. at the Steuben Town Hall at the corner of Soule Road and State Route 274.
The menu includes half a barbecue chicken and a buffet featuring macaroni salad, potato salad, baked beans, rolls and more. There will be a wide selection of homemade desserts to choose from.
The price of the meal is $ 10 for adults, $5 for ages 5-12 and under 5 eat free.
Take-outs are available.
The event will also include a bake sale. There will be music during the meal provided by Pete Rose.
This event has been the major fundraising effort of the Steuben Methodist Church for over 50 years.
Church officials said, “We are very grateful to the Western Fire Department for their assistance with the cooking of the chicken for the dinner. Come and enjoy the meal and welcome spring with a great time in a great community.”
Turkey dinner in Westernville benefits mission projects
Durhamville Baptist Church collects school supplies
The sovereignty of God
Love your neighbors
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Turkey dinner in Westernville benefits mission projects
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Chicken and biscuits served in Westmoreland Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Bake and bag sales in Floyd
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Church offers blood donation opportunity
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Women’s bible study Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Last service of season in Sylvan Beach Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Durhamville Baptist Church collects school supplies
- 4:00pm 09/16/17The sovereignty of God
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Turkey served in Lee Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Taste of Heaven event Monday