Steuben Methodist Church plans chicken barbecue
STEUBEN — For the 53rd year the Steuben Methodist Church will be hosting its annual chicken barebecue on Saturday, April 22. The meal will be served from 4-7 p.m. at the Steuben Town Hall at the corner of Soule Road and State Route 274.
The menu includes half a barbecue chicken and a buffet featuring macaroni salad, potato salad, baked beans, rolls and more. There will be a wide selection of homemade desserts to choose from.
The price of the meal is $ 10 for adults, $5 for ages 5-12 and under 5 eat free.
Take-outs are available.
The event will also include a bake sale. There will be music during the meal provided by Pete Rose.
This event has been the major fundraising effort of the Steuben Methodist Church for over 50 years.
Church officials said, “We are very grateful to the Western Fire Department for their assistance with the cooking of the chicken for the dinner. Come and enjoy the meal and welcome spring with a great time in a great community.”
About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
Thrift shop helps fund ministry
Kimball, Murphy at Trinity coffeehouse on April 22
Holy Week services underway
- 4:00pm 04/22/17About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Thrift shop helps fund ministry
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Sale in Floyd Thursday, Friday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Lasagna dinner aids roofing fund
- 4:00pm 04/22/17The meaning of suffering
- 4:00pm 04/20/17Healthy Boundaries workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/17/17Women’s brunch slated for Tuesday in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 04/15/17Steuben Methodist Church plans chicken barbecue
- 4:00pm 04/15/17Kimball, Murphy at Trinity coffeehouse on April 22