Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
ORISKANY — The Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church and the Whitesboro Presbyterian Church will hold a service at the Eastern Star Home Pavilion at 1400 Utica St., on Sunday, Aug. 19 at 10 a.m.
Following the service will be a picnic. E-Z Strings from the Mohawk Valley Bluegrass Association will provide gospel music during the service.
The service is open to the public. For more information, call 315-768-7115.
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
Fall, football, and the armor of God
Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
Annual International Day of Peace celebration Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome