Schall sings in Constableville
CONSTABLEVILLE — Dan Schall performs a concert at 7 p.m. Thursday in the United Methodist Church, West and Schuyler streets.
The event is free with an offering. His CDs will be available.
The concert follows a covered dish dinner at 6 p.m. with all welcome to bring a dish to pass. Beverages will be provided.
Dan Schall lives in Zelienople, Pa., with his wife Linda.
His website says, “Through his music and testimony, he conveys his love for Jesus Christ and his concern for his fellow man’s eternity. His ministry focuses on encouraging others by sharing God’s love for man.”
He stutters when he speaks, “but the Lord has blessed him with a singing voice of praise to share the Lord’s words through music,” his website states, adding, “In his early years of his life, he was filled with anger, feeling that even if there was a God, He had forsaken him. Even though he had difficulty in being able to share what Christ had meant to him in spoken word, God gave him a voice to share it through song. Through his concerts he is able to help others realize what God has given them.”
On the net: www.danschall.org
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
String Bee performs Jan. 20
What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours