Saint Margaret’s sets open house
NEW HARTFORD — Saint Margaret’s House and Ecumenical Center will host an open house at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 21, to feature a tour of the nearly forty-room facility and light refreshments, as well as a discussion of upcoming programs.
At 8:30 p.m., there will be a screening of “I Am Potential” (2015), a documentary following the life of a young man with disabilities. The public is encouraged to attend and to remain for the film. No registration is necessary.
Saint Margaret’s House and Ecumenical Center was the home of the Sisters of Saint Margaret for 75 years, and today is both a conference center and a spiritual retreat. The facility offers workshops, study retreats and seminars year-round. For more information on the Center, or on upcoming events, call 315-724-2324.
Consequences for our choices
Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
St. David’s Society of Utica to sponsor Fall Gymanfa Ganu
Booth Brothers, Sherry Anne in concert in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue