Saint Margaret’s sets open house
NEW HARTFORD — Saint Margaret’s House and Ecumenical Center will host an open house at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 21, to feature a tour of the nearly forty-room facility and light refreshments, as well as a discussion of upcoming programs.
At 8:30 p.m., there will be a screening of “I Am Potential” (2015), a documentary following the life of a young man with disabilities. The public is encouraged to attend and to remain for the film. No registration is necessary.
Saint Margaret’s House and Ecumenical Center was the home of the Sisters of Saint Margaret for 75 years, and today is both a conference center and a spiritual retreat. The facility offers workshops, study retreats and seminars year-round. For more information on the Center, or on upcoming events, call 315-724-2324.
Children: Investment for the future
Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland