Religious struggle in poems topic
“Religious Struggle In the Poems of John Donne, George Herbert and Gerard Manley Hopkins” will be discussed in a free talk Thursday, March 23, at 7:30 p.m. at The Other Side, 2011 Genesee St., Utica.
Popular guest, Gene Nassar, Professor of English Emeritus at Utica College and Rhodes Scholar, returns with a Lenten-appropriate topic.
For information contact Kim Domenico, 315-735-4825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the net: theothersideutica.org.
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
New York Adult & Teen Challenge set for Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota