Religious struggle in poems topic
“Religious Struggle In the Poems of John Donne, George Herbert and Gerard Manley Hopkins” will be discussed in a free talk Thursday, March 23, at 7:30 p.m. at The Other Side, 2011 Genesee St., Utica.
Popular guest, Gene Nassar, Professor of English Emeritus at Utica College and Rhodes Scholar, returns with a Lenten-appropriate topic.
For information contact Kim Domenico, 315-735-4825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the net: theothersideutica.org.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
String Bee performs Jan. 20
What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours