Religious struggle in poems topic
“Religious Struggle In the Poems of John Donne, George Herbert and Gerard Manley Hopkins” will be discussed in a free talk Thursday, March 23, at 7:30 p.m. at The Other Side, 2011 Genesee St., Utica.
Popular guest, Gene Nassar, Professor of English Emeritus at Utica College and Rhodes Scholar, returns with a Lenten-appropriate topic.
For information contact Kim Domenico, 315-735-4825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the net: theothersideutica.org.
About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
Thrift shop helps fund ministry
Kimball, Murphy at Trinity coffeehouse on April 22
Holy Week services underway
- 4:00pm 04/22/17About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Thrift shop helps fund ministry
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Sale in Floyd Thursday, Friday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Lasagna dinner aids roofing fund
- 4:00pm 04/22/17The meaning of suffering
- 4:00pm 04/20/17Healthy Boundaries workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/17/17Women’s brunch slated for Tuesday in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 04/15/17Steuben Methodist Church plans chicken barbecue
- 4:00pm 04/15/17Kimball, Murphy at Trinity coffeehouse on April 22