Nationally recognized comedian performs at Christ the King
SYRACUSE — Christ the King Retreat House will host a fundraiser on Tuesday, Feb. 14, at 500 Brookford Road. All proceeds will benefit the Retreat House. The fundraiser will include a social, a chef-prepared dinner and a performance by comedian Moody McCarthy.
His network credits include “The Late Show,” “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” “Last Comic Standing,” “America’s Got Talent,” CBS’ “Morning Show” and “Star Search.” He began his career in Syracuse and then moved to New York City, where he has shared the bill with Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock. He was a finalist in Last Comic Standing in 2006. His appeal has taken him all over the world, even performing in China.
Social begins at 6 and the performance begins at 7:30. Reservations are required. Tickets must be purchased in advance by calling 446-2680, registering on the CTK website at www.ctkretreat.com or emailing the Retreat House at firstname.lastname@example.org. Offering is $50 per person including dinner and social.
Christ the King Retreat House and Conference Center is a retreat and meeting facility in the heart of the city. Over 9,000 people visit CTK annually for retreats, meetings, discussions and lectures. The mission of Christ the King Retreat House and Conference Center is to provide the community with an environment and opportunities for spiritual, personal and professional growth, healing and peace.
Christ the King Retreat House also offers conference facilities for meetings as well as corporate or organizational retreats.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
String Bee performs Jan. 20
What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours