PLAY MAY 20 — From left, Dave Liddy, Hal Kent, Steve Quenneville, and Dave Pallas are the Moss Back Mule Band which plays May 20 in Trinity Community Coffee House season finale. (Photo submitted)
Moss Back Mule Band plays May 20
CAMDEN — On Saturday, May 20, at 7 p.m., Trinity Community Coffee House, 98 Main St., concludes its Spring 2017 season with a performance by the Moss Back Mule Band.
Instead of an admission fee, there will be an offering for the performers only
In September 2016, the band, family, and friends were saddened by the unexpected passing of Bob Fleming, a founding member of Moss Back. With the loss of Bob and his interpretation of traditional country music, the band has concentrated more on Americana and original music influenced by Blues, Boogie Woogie, Swing and Rock and Roll.
One of the musicans’ favorite tunes to play is the biographical “Radio Bob”, written by Steve “Mule” Quenneville.
Through the years, many members made significant contributions to the history of this enduring group. Currently, with a tip of the hat to Bob, original members Steve Quenneville, Dave Liddy, and Hal Kent are joined by Dave Pallas to write the next chapter for this storied musical ensemble.
The Coffee House will continue in the 2017 Fall Series opening Saturday, Sept. 16 with Opus Black String Quartet followed with other performers in October and November, ending with the Annual Queen Village Christmas Show in December.
Trinity Episcopal Church is located next to the Post Office at the stop light and intersection of state routes 69 and 13. The program is held in the church with entrance through the front of the church. The church is handicapped accessible through the Parish Hall from the parking lot beside the church.
Refreshments will be served.
For information, call (315) 245-1987 or check events listed on Facebook or local cable access channel 99.
Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
Sylvan Beach Union Chapel starts 130th season June 18
On unity and peace
Celebration June 4 honors Rev. Bailey’s 60 years in ministry
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/17/17Women’s group gathers Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/17/17What Jesus offers us — incredible food for the journey
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Sylvan Beach Union Chapel starts 130th season June 18
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Father’s Day BBQ in Blossvale
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Unitarian Church pilgrimage June 18
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Strawberry Festival in Sherrill June 17
- 4:00pm 06/10/17‘The Shack’ screens in Vernon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Guest speakers mark anniversary
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Chicken dinner Sunday in Clark Mills