PLAY MAY 20 — From left, Dave Liddy, Hal Kent, Steve Quenneville, and Dave Pallas are the Moss Back Mule Band which plays May 20 in Trinity Community Coffee House season finale. (Photo submitted)
Moss Back Mule Band plays May 20
CAMDEN — On Saturday, May 20, at 7 p.m., Trinity Community Coffee House, 98 Main St., concludes its Spring 2017 season with a performance by the Moss Back Mule Band.
Instead of an admission fee, there will be an offering for the performers only
In September 2016, the band, family, and friends were saddened by the unexpected passing of Bob Fleming, a founding member of Moss Back. With the loss of Bob and his interpretation of traditional country music, the band has concentrated more on Americana and original music influenced by Blues, Boogie Woogie, Swing and Rock and Roll.
One of the musicans’ favorite tunes to play is the biographical “Radio Bob”, written by Steve “Mule” Quenneville.
Through the years, many members made significant contributions to the history of this enduring group. Currently, with a tip of the hat to Bob, original members Steve Quenneville, Dave Liddy, and Hal Kent are joined by Dave Pallas to write the next chapter for this storied musical ensemble.
The Coffee House will continue in the 2017 Fall Series opening Saturday, Sept. 16 with Opus Black String Quartet followed with other performers in October and November, ending with the Annual Queen Village Christmas Show in December.
Trinity Episcopal Church is located next to the Post Office at the stop light and intersection of state routes 69 and 13. The program is held in the church with entrance through the front of the church. The church is handicapped accessible through the Parish Hall from the parking lot beside the church.
Refreshments will be served.
For information, call (315) 245-1987 or check events listed on Facebook or local cable access channel 99.
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
New York Adult & Teen Challenge set for Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota