FINAL OF SPRING SEASON — Moss Back Mule Band
Moss Back Mule Band closes Trinity’s spring series May 19
CAMDEN — On Saturday, May 19, at 7 p.m., Trinity Community Coffee House, 98 Main St., concludes their Spring 2018 season with a performance by the Moss Back Mule Band.
The band concentrates on Americana and original music influenced by blues, boogie woogie, swing, and rock and roll.
Founding members, Steve Quenneville, guitar/vocals; Dave Liddy, piano/vocals; and Hal Kent, bass, are joined by Dave Pallas on drums and vocals.
The ensemble shares a common stylistic vision as they write and arrange music that fits into their quartet setting.
Concert goers are reminded to mark their calendars for the Sept. 15 opening of the Fall 2018 Concert Series, when Trinity Community Coffee House welcomes award winning international guitarist and vocalist, Loren Barrigar.
The Coffee House is located at Trinity Episcopal Church, next to the Post Office and stop light at the intersections of Route 69 and Route 13 in the Village of Camden. Guests may enter through the front doors, with handicapped entry through the Parish Hall at the rear of the church.
A free will offering for performers only will be taken in lieu of an admission. Refreshments will be served by the Ladies Guild of Trinity.
For more information call 315-245-1987, or check Camden’s local cable access channel 99.
On the net: www.facebook.com/trinitycamdenny
I have competed well
Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
Unitarian Universalist Church donates $500 to Kids Oneida
Take time Independence Day to consider freedom
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14