MLK prayer breakfast Jan. 16
The Rome Branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People will hold their annual Martin Luther King Jr. Prayer Breakfast Monday, Jan. 16 at 8 a.m. at the Zion Episcopal Church, 140 W. Liberty St.
Rev. Arthur Atkins of the Rome Wesleyan Church will serve as guest speaker and Alfreda Brown will perform music.
Tickets are $8 and $5 for children under 12.
Fort Stanwix Soldier’s Life topic Tuesday
Sunday’s at 3 features Rev. Tormey on piano
Holy Cross Academy to hold open house
Singers plan variety for Sundays at 3
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Candlelight service celebrates spring
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Fort Stanwix Soldier’s Life topic Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Healing service Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Women of Worship nominees sought by March 30
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Basket bonanza to aid school
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Ham dinner April 2 at West Leyden
- 4:00pm 03/25/17The conflict within
- 4:00pm 03/18/17Sunday’s at 3 features Rev. Tormey on piano
- 4:00pm 03/18/17Relay for Life barbecue March 26
- 4:00pm 03/18/17Religious struggle in poems topic