MLK prayer breakfast Jan. 16
The Rome Branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People will hold their annual Martin Luther King Jr. Prayer Breakfast Monday, Jan. 16 at 8 a.m. at the Zion Episcopal Church, 140 W. Liberty St.
Rev. Arthur Atkins of the Rome Wesleyan Church will serve as guest speaker and Alfreda Brown will perform music.
Tickets are $8 and $5 for children under 12.
Durhamville Baptist presents Servants Heart Award
Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
Sylvan Beach Union Chapel starts 130th season June 18
On unity and peace
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Durhamville Baptist presents Servants Heart Award
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Get the most out of summer and be thankful
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Strawberry Shortcake Supper Thursday in North Western
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/17/17Women’s group gathers Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/17/17What Jesus offers us — incredible food for the journey
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Sylvan Beach Union Chapel starts 130th season June 18
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Father’s Day BBQ in Blossvale
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Unitarian Church pilgrimage June 18
- 4:00pm 06/10/17Strawberry Festival in Sherrill June 17