Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
VERONA — St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, 4897 Old Oneida Road, will serve plenty of blueberry and plain pancakes made from scratch at their Pancake Dinner from 4-7 p.m., or until sold out, on Tuesday, Feb. 13.
The menu also includes sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, homemade applesauce, and beverages. The price is $8, $4 for children ages 6-10, and children age 5 and under will eat for free. Takeouts will also be available.
All proceeds from the dinner will go to Lutheran Disaster Response to assist with recovery from wildfires in the West, hurricanes in the Caribbean and wherever the need is greatest.
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
Importance of one lost sheep
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring bag sale in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/14/18‘God, etc.’ series starts Monday