Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
CAMDEN — Mark Hoffmann’s Swing This! will perform at Trinity Community Coffee House at 98 Main St. at 7 p.m. Saturday, April 21.
The band consists of Hoffmann on guitar, banjo and vocals; Bob Purdy on bass; Henry Jankiewicz on fiddle; Tamaralee Shutt on trumpet and vocals; and Jo Anne Bakeman on vocals. The central New York band plays acoustic swing music in the tradition of Django Reinhardt, Benny Goodman, and several others.
The second in the Spring Series will bring back local favorite Moss Back Mule Band on May 19 at 7 p.m. with Americana and original music influenced by boogie woogie, blues, swing and rock and roll.
The coffeehouse is located in Trinity Episcopal Church. Attendees are asked to enter through the church’s main entrance. The church is handicapped accessible, through the parish hall, from the rear of the church parking lot. For those who find it necessary, a lift will provide means of accessing the coffeehouse on the main level. The event is free.
Homemade desserts and beverages are shared – also at no charge – in the parish hall during intermission. An at-will offering may be placed in various baskets throughout the church. All donations go directly to the musicians. For more information, call 315-245-1987.
Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
Working behind the scenes
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes