Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
CAMDEN — Mark Hoffmann’s Swing This! will perform at Trinity Community Coffee House at 98 Main St. at 7 p.m. Saturday, April 21.
The band consists of Hoffmann on guitar, banjo and vocals; Bob Purdy on bass; Henry Jankiewicz on fiddle; Tamaralee Shutt on trumpet and vocals; and Jo Anne Bakeman on vocals. The central New York band plays acoustic swing music in the tradition of Django Reinhardt, Benny Goodman, and several others.
The second in the Spring Series will bring back local favorite Moss Back Mule Band on May 19 at 7 p.m. with Americana and original music influenced by boogie woogie, blues, swing and rock and roll.
The coffeehouse is located in Trinity Episcopal Church. Attendees are asked to enter through the church’s main entrance. The church is handicapped accessible, through the parish hall, from the rear of the church parking lot. For those who find it necessary, a lift will provide means of accessing the coffeehouse on the main level. The event is free.
Homemade desserts and beverages are shared – also at no charge – in the parish hall during intermission. An at-will offering may be placed in various baskets throughout the church. All donations go directly to the musicians. For more information, call 315-245-1987.
Consequences for our choices
Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
St. David’s Society of Utica to sponsor Fall Gymanfa Ganu
Booth Brothers, Sherry Anne in concert in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue