Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
Trinity Community Coffee House presents Joe Davoli and Harvey Nusbaum for their 3rd Fall Series at 7 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 18.
“Central New York is lucky to have these two proficient and well-rounded musicians present various traditional fiddle styles,” organizers said. “Their friendly off-the-cuff manner belies their deft playing but not their love of the music. Their fiddle repertoire comes from new and old, near and far.
“Old, as in the essential music for dances and entertainment before recorded music. New, as in tunes that meld world beat rhythms into melodies influenced by the old fiddle music. Near, as in the music originating right in our own backyard, sometimes called bluegrass, jazz or old time. And far, as in the Celtic styles which originate in Ireland and Scotland.”
The Coffee House is located at Trinity Episcopal Church, next to the Post Office and stop light at the intersecions of routes 69 and 13. Guests may enter through the front doors, with handicapped entry through the Parish Hall at the rear of the church. A free will offering for performers only will be take in lieu of an admission. Refreshments will be served by the Ladies Guild of Trinity.
For more informtion, call (315) 245-1987 or go online to Trinity Episcopal Church on
- On Dec. 16, the Trinity Community Coffee House will feature an outreach concert, “A Queen Village Christmas”. Performances will be at 1 and 7 p.m.
- String Bee will ring in the 15th year of Trinity Community Coffee House performances 7 p.m. Jan. 21, 2018.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
String Bee performs Jan. 20
What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours