Holiday brunch Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn
WHITESBORO — Mohawk Valley Christian Women’s Club will hold its monthly meeting, “Hats off to the Holidays Brunch” from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Dec. 12 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Cost is $13 inclusive, with free child care by reservation. Attendees should bring a bagged lunch for the child. To make a reservation, call Ann at 315-733-2085 or Della at 315-733-1638. Walk-ins may attend.
A special feature will be the “Your Hats on Parade,” with prizes for different categories, event organizers said. Cathy Hopper from Broadalin will speak on, “Your Past Doesn’t Have to Determine Your Future.”
Musical selections will be provided by Donna Mucks, local singer/guitarist.
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
Importance of one lost sheep
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring bag sale in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/14/18‘God, etc.’ series starts Monday