Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
WHITESBORO — The Mohawk Valley Christian Women’s Club will hold its next monthly meeting entitled, “Fall Harvest Fair Luncheon,” from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18 at Hart’s Hill Inn at 135 Clinton St.
Cost is $13, with free child care by reservation. A child’s lunch should be brought. Call Ann at 315-733-2085 or Della at 315-733-1638 for more information or to make a reservation. Walk-ins are also welcome.
The special feature of the meeting will be the group’s annual country fair. Attendees may browse tables of canned and baked goods, produce and plants, attic treasures, handmade crafts and new this year a table of jewelry.
All proceeds will benefit the club and Stonecrofts’ missions.
Guest speaker will be Martha Horton from Batavia, who will give a talk on, “The Mess Became the Message.” Musical selections will be by Judy Leach and Elaine Fuller.
Consequences for our choices
Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
St. David’s Society of Utica to sponsor Fall Gymanfa Ganu
Booth Brothers, Sherry Anne in concert in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue