Harvest dinner in Canastota Oct. 14
CANASTOTA — An annual harvest dinner will be held Oct. 14 from 4-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Canastota, 144 Center St.
A new menu this year includes roast pork, mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, green beans, cabbage salad, homemade applesauce, roll, assorted desserts and drink. Takeouts of meals will be available in addition to dining onsite.
Prices are $11 adults, $10 seniors age 60-plus, $8 children ages 6-12.
There is no charge for children under age 5. The church is handicapped-accessible.
From the dinner proceeds, 10 percent will benefit the church’s missions including Fishes and Loaves, Heifer International, UMCOR and Nicaragua.
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
Time to plant good seeds
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben