Harvest dinner in Canastota Oct. 14
CANASTOTA — An annual harvest dinner will be held Oct. 14 from 4-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Canastota, 144 Center St.
A new menu this year includes roast pork, mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, green beans, cabbage salad, homemade applesauce, roll, assorted desserts and drink. Takeouts of meals will be available in addition to dining onsite.
Prices are $11 adults, $10 seniors age 60-plus, $8 children ages 6-12.
There is no charge for children under age 5. The church is handicapped-accessible.
From the dinner proceeds, 10 percent will benefit the church’s missions including Fishes and Loaves, Heifer International, UMCOR and Nicaragua.
Fall, football, and the armor of God
Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
Annual International Day of Peace celebration Sept. 16
Thoughts on faith and labor
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Community center hosts carnival
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Rummage, bake sales Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Brunch Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Music and ministry program Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Franciscans host discussion group