Harvest dinner in Canastota Oct. 14
CANASTOTA — An annual harvest dinner will be held Oct. 14 from 4-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Canastota, 144 Center St.
A new menu this year includes roast pork, mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, green beans, cabbage salad, homemade applesauce, roll, assorted desserts and drink. Takeouts of meals will be available in addition to dining onsite.
Prices are $11 adults, $10 seniors age 60-plus, $8 children ages 6-12.
There is no charge for children under age 5. The church is handicapped-accessible.
From the dinner proceeds, 10 percent will benefit the church’s missions including Fishes and Loaves, Heifer International, UMCOR and Nicaragua.
Church marks Bicentennial with consistent message
Sisters perform Oct. 21 in Camden
Camden Wesleyan hosts Walk Thru the Bible ‘Live’ event
Organist performs during church’s Bicentennial Celebration
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Cleveland UMC to host rummage sale
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Christian Women’s Club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Declutter Coach speaks at women’s gathering
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Pie sale Oct. 21 in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Lee church serves ham Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Camden church offers Harvest Dinner Thursday
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Church marks Bicentennial with consistent message
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Tickets on sale for pastor appreciation dinner Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Westmoreland serves roast pork dinner
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Octoberfest in Holland Patent