Harvest dinner in Canastota Oct. 14
CANASTOTA — An annual harvest dinner will be held Oct. 14 from 4-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Canastota, 144 Center St.
A new menu this year includes roast pork, mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, green beans, cabbage salad, homemade applesauce, roll, assorted desserts and drink. Takeouts of meals will be available in addition to dining onsite.
Prices are $11 adults, $10 seniors age 60-plus, $8 children ages 6-12.
There is no charge for children under age 5. The church is handicapped-accessible.
From the dinner proceeds, 10 percent will benefit the church’s missions including Fishes and Loaves, Heifer International, UMCOR and Nicaragua.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’
‘Blessing Box’ at Verona Fire Department installed to help neighbors aid each other
‘I am the way, the truth, and the life’
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’