Harvest dinner in Canastota Oct. 14
CANASTOTA — An annual harvest dinner will be held Oct. 14 from 4-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Canastota, 144 Center St.
A new menu this year includes roast pork, mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, green beans, cabbage salad, homemade applesauce, roll, assorted desserts and drink. Takeouts of meals will be available in addition to dining onsite.
Prices are $11 adults, $10 seniors age 60-plus, $8 children ages 6-12.
There is no charge for children under age 5. The church is handicapped-accessible.
From the dinner proceeds, 10 percent will benefit the church’s missions including Fishes and Loaves, Heifer International, UMCOR and Nicaragua.
Adirondack Community Chorus performs ‘Hope!’ concert Dec. 17
Catholic Daughters donate to Loaves and Fishes
STAND ALONE PIC 2017-12-07_LOC_durhamville_Baptist.jpg
Concert Friday aids International Christian Centers for the Deaf
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Holiday brunch Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Adirondack Community Chorus performs ‘Hope!’ concert Dec. 17
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Catholic Daughters donate to Loaves and Fishes
- 4:00pm 12/09/17STAND ALONE PIC 2017-12-07_LOC_durhamville_Baptist.jpg
- 4:00pm 12/09/17RSVP Senior Readers Group
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Queen Village Christmas Dec. 16
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Concert Friday aids International Christian Centers for the Deaf
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Annual Choir Day Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Floyd church offers cookies