Harmony Express in Camden Feb. 18
CAMDEN — Harmony Express performs in the Trinity Community Coffee House, Trinity Episcopal Church, 98 Main St. at 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18.
A free will offering for performers only will be taken in lieu of an admission.
Harmony Express is a combination of veteran bluegrass musicians and singers from Central New York that have come together to express, play and sing what they love the most, a combination of bluegrass and gospel tunes that include beautiful harmonies and songs that everyone will surely enjoy, coffee house officials said.
The group features the talents of Sheila Brown, playing fiddle, rhythm guitar and vocals, Charlie Ingersoll on the resonator guitar and vocals, Rodney Ingersoll playing mandolin and vocals, and Karen Campolieto on stand-up bass and vocals.
Their goal is to entertain the audience with “outstanding music, warm, heartfelt harmonies and music you’ll be proud to share with the whole family.”
The McCarthy Family Singers will be at Trinity Community Coffee House Saturday, March 11, to finish up the Winter Series.
The group performs a mix of Irish traditional music as well as American folk and popular favorites.
The Coffee House is located at Trinity Episcopal Church, next to the post Office and stop light at the intersections of State Routes 69 and 13.
Guests may enter through the front doors, with handicapped entry through the Parish Hall at the side of the church.
Refreshments will be served by the Ladies Guild of Trinity.
For information, call 315-245-1987 or check Camden’s local cable access channel 99 or Trinity Episcopal Church on Facebook.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
String Bee performs Jan. 20
What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours