Harmony Express in Camden Feb. 18
CAMDEN — Harmony Express performs in the Trinity Community Coffee House, Trinity Episcopal Church, 98 Main St. at 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18.
A free will offering for performers only will be taken in lieu of an admission.
Harmony Express is a combination of veteran bluegrass musicians and singers from Central New York that have come together to express, play and sing what they love the most, a combination of bluegrass and gospel tunes that include beautiful harmonies and songs that everyone will surely enjoy, coffee house officials said.
The group features the talents of Sheila Brown, playing fiddle, rhythm guitar and vocals, Charlie Ingersoll on the resonator guitar and vocals, Rodney Ingersoll playing mandolin and vocals, and Karen Campolieto on stand-up bass and vocals.
Their goal is to entertain the audience with “outstanding music, warm, heartfelt harmonies and music you’ll be proud to share with the whole family.”
The McCarthy Family Singers will be at Trinity Community Coffee House Saturday, March 11, to finish up the Winter Series.
The group performs a mix of Irish traditional music as well as American folk and popular favorites.
The Coffee House is located at Trinity Episcopal Church, next to the post Office and stop light at the intersections of State Routes 69 and 13.
Guests may enter through the front doors, with handicapped entry through the Parish Hall at the side of the church.
Refreshments will be served by the Ladies Guild of Trinity.
For information, call 315-245-1987 or check Camden’s local cable access channel 99 or Trinity Episcopal Church on Facebook.
Balsam Pillow sewing bee July 29
Puffers perform July 9
Durhamville Baptist presents Servants Heart Award
Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Mount Calvary Vacation Bible School starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/22/1775th Strawberry Shortcake Social adds raffle
- 4:00pm 07/22/17AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Free dinner, music on green due in Verona Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Muster Day meal Friday in First Baptist Church
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Foothills seeks school supplies
- 4:00pm 07/22/17‘God is incomprehensible’
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Balsam Pillow sewing bee July 29
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Vienna serves chicken and biscuits
- 4:00pm 07/15/17Women’s luncheon Tuesday