Harmony Express in Camden Feb. 18
CAMDEN — Harmony Express performs in the Trinity Community Coffee House, Trinity Episcopal Church, 98 Main St. at 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18.
A free will offering for performers only will be taken in lieu of an admission.
Harmony Express is a combination of veteran bluegrass musicians and singers from Central New York that have come together to express, play and sing what they love the most, a combination of bluegrass and gospel tunes that include beautiful harmonies and songs that everyone will surely enjoy, coffee house officials said.
The group features the talents of Sheila Brown, playing fiddle, rhythm guitar and vocals, Charlie Ingersoll on the resonator guitar and vocals, Rodney Ingersoll playing mandolin and vocals, and Karen Campolieto on stand-up bass and vocals.
Their goal is to entertain the audience with “outstanding music, warm, heartfelt harmonies and music you’ll be proud to share with the whole family.”
The McCarthy Family Singers will be at Trinity Community Coffee House Saturday, March 11, to finish up the Winter Series.
The group performs a mix of Irish traditional music as well as American folk and popular favorites.
The Coffee House is located at Trinity Episcopal Church, next to the post Office and stop light at the intersections of State Routes 69 and 13.
Guests may enter through the front doors, with handicapped entry through the Parish Hall at the side of the church.
Refreshments will be served by the Ladies Guild of Trinity.
For information, call 315-245-1987 or check Camden’s local cable access channel 99 or Trinity Episcopal Church on Facebook.
About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
Thrift shop helps fund ministry
Kimball, Murphy at Trinity coffeehouse on April 22
Holy Week services underway
- 4:00pm 04/22/17About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Thrift shop helps fund ministry
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Sale in Floyd Thursday, Friday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Lasagna dinner aids roofing fund
- 4:00pm 04/22/17The meaning of suffering
- 4:00pm 04/20/17Healthy Boundaries workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/17/17Women’s brunch slated for Tuesday in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 04/15/17Steuben Methodist Church plans chicken barbecue
- 4:00pm 04/15/17Kimball, Murphy at Trinity coffeehouse on April 22