Ham served in Lee Center Feb. 10
LEE CENTER — Lee Center United Methodist Church on Main Street will hold a Ham and Scalloped Potato Dinner, catered by Eddy Long, from 4 p.m. until sold out Saturday, Feb. 10.
Cost is $12; $6 for children ages 5-11; and children under the age of 5 eat free. Take-outs will be available. In addition to the ham and scalloped potatoes will be sides and homemade pies for dessert.
The church is handicap accessible.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’
‘Blessing Box’ at Verona Fire Department installed to help neighbors aid each other
‘I am the way, the truth, and the life’
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’