Ham served in Lee Center Feb. 10
LEE CENTER — Lee Center United Methodist Church on Main Street will hold a Ham and Scalloped Potato Dinner, catered by Eddy Long, from 4 p.m. until sold out Saturday, Feb. 10.
Cost is $12; $6 for children ages 5-11; and children under the age of 5 eat free. Take-outs will be available. In addition to the ham and scalloped potatoes will be sides and homemade pies for dessert.
The church is handicap accessible.
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
Consequences for our choices
Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
St. David’s Society of Utica to sponsor Fall Gymanfa Ganu
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20