Ham served in Lee Center Feb. 10
LEE CENTER — Lee Center United Methodist Church on Main Street will hold a Ham and Scalloped Potato Dinner, catered by Eddy Long, from 4 p.m. until sold out Saturday, Feb. 10.
Cost is $12; $6 for children ages 5-11; and children under the age of 5 eat free. Take-outs will be available. In addition to the ham and scalloped potatoes will be sides and homemade pies for dessert.
The church is handicap accessible.
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
Importance of spring cleaning
Strength of a mother’s love
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love