Ham served in Lee Center Feb. 10
LEE CENTER — Lee Center United Methodist Church on Main Street will hold a Ham and Scalloped Potato Dinner, catered by Eddy Long, from 4 p.m. until sold out Saturday, Feb. 10.
Cost is $12; $6 for children ages 5-11; and children under the age of 5 eat free. Take-outs will be available. In addition to the ham and scalloped potatoes will be sides and homemade pies for dessert.
The church is handicap accessible.
Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
Working behind the scenes
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes