Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours
HOLLAND PATENT — Foothills Rural Community Ministry has set its hours for the month of January.
Hours will also apply to Sarah’s Pet Pantry and the Country Corner Thrift Shop, programs offered by Foothills Rural Community Ministry, which are located at the Presbyterian Church.
Country Corner Thrift Store is not open on the Wednesday dates. The services will also be available on the first three Saturdays in January, which include Jan. 6, 13 and 20 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. It will also be open on the normal fourth Thursday in January which falls on Jan. 25.
The state and federal funds that support local food pantries have been reduced which increases the need for donated non perishable food items, organizers said. The pantry serves an average of 160 families from the seven townships in its service area.
Those families that use the food pantry may also get pet food from Sarah’s Pet Pantry. The Country Corner Thrift Store, which is open to the public, offers good used clothing and small household items at reasonable prices. Proceeds from the Thrift Store are used to support the food pantry. Donated items of good used clothing and household items may be dropped off on any day the store is open or on Monday and Thursday each week during office hours from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Foothills can always use volunteers to help with any of their programs. Those with a couple spare hours a month to offer may call the Foothills office on Mondays or Thursdays between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. at 315-865-5854 or leave a message.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
String Bee performs Jan. 20
What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours