Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
WHITESBORO — Mohawk Valley Christian Women’s Club will hold its monthly meeting entitled, “A Fashionable Spring Time Luncheon,” from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 20 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Cost is $13. Free child care will be available upon reservation. Attendees should bring their child a lunch. To make a reservation, call Ann at 315-733-2085 or Della at 315-733-1638. Walk-ins may attend.
The special feature will be a fashion show by The Dress Barn. Guest speaker will be Sharon Ditton from Schenectady, who will give a talk on, “Lost and Alone Were Her Companions.”
Musical selections will be by Ruben Montalvo.
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
Consequences for our choices
Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
St. David’s Society of Utica to sponsor Fall Gymanfa Ganu
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20