Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
WHITESBORO — Mohawk Valley Christian Women’s Club will hold its monthly meeting entitled, “A Fashionable Spring Time Luncheon,” from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 20 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Cost is $13. Free child care will be available upon reservation. Attendees should bring their child a lunch. To make a reservation, call Ann at 315-733-2085 or Della at 315-733-1638. Walk-ins may attend.
The special feature will be a fashion show by The Dress Barn. Guest speaker will be Sharon Ditton from Schenectady, who will give a talk on, “Lost and Alone Were Her Companions.”
Musical selections will be by Ruben Montalvo.
New York Mills priest completes three year labor of love
Big Moose Community Chapel announces annual events
Will you take up the mantle?
I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/21/18New York Mills priest completes three year labor of love
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Mohawk Valley Unitarian churches gather July 29
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Big Moose Community Chapel announces annual events
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Will you take up the mantle?
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Muster Day meal Friday at 4:30 p.m.
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord