Fall Harvest Luncheon Nov. 16
CANASTOTA — Oneida-Canastota Christian Women’s Club will host its “Fall Harvest Luncheon” at 11:15 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 16 at the Rusty Rail restaurant on Route 5.
Cost for the lunch buffet is $14. Jim Keiper will provide music.
Guest speaker will be Carol Martin of Accord, Ulster County on, “Where There’s Life, There’s Hope.”
The meeting will also feature wooden accessories, such as bowls, potpourri boxes and spoons, made by Peter’s Woodworking of East Syracuse.
To make a reservation, contact Jackie at 315-363-1224.
Fleeting time — The half dimension
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday