Divine Mercy Sunday celebration April 23 at St. Hedwig’s
HOUSEVILLE — The Feast of The Divine Mercy will be celebrated on Sunday, April 23, at 3 p.m., at St. Hedwig’s Church, 5432 State Route 26 ( between Snow Ridge and Whetstone Gulf State Park).
Reconciliation will be available between 2-3 p.m. Also between 2-3 p.m. the movie, “The Face of Mercy” will be shown in the church hall.
At 3 p.m. The Divine Mercy Sunday Celebration Program will include: The Blessing of the Image, Holy Cards and Petitions, Exposition of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Adoration, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Homily and Benediction.
The Rev. Thomas J. Ward of Christ Our Hope parishes in Boonville, Forestport, and Otter Lake will be the Guest Celebrant. A reception will follow in the church hall.
“All are welcome to come to receive special blessing on this day,” church officials said. Call 315-348-6260 for information.
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
Time to plant good seeds
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben