Divine Mercy Sunday celebration April 23 at St. Hedwig’s
HOUSEVILLE — The Feast of The Divine Mercy will be celebrated on Sunday, April 23, at 3 p.m., at St. Hedwig’s Church, 5432 State Route 26 ( between Snow Ridge and Whetstone Gulf State Park).
Reconciliation will be available between 2-3 p.m. Also between 2-3 p.m. the movie, “The Face of Mercy” will be shown in the church hall.
At 3 p.m. The Divine Mercy Sunday Celebration Program will include: The Blessing of the Image, Holy Cards and Petitions, Exposition of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Adoration, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Homily and Benediction.
The Rev. Thomas J. Ward of Christ Our Hope parishes in Boonville, Forestport, and Otter Lake will be the Guest Celebrant. A reception will follow in the church hall.
“All are welcome to come to receive special blessing on this day,” church officials said. Call 315-348-6260 for information.
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
Importance of one lost sheep
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring bag sale in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/14/18‘God, etc.’ series starts Monday