Dinner benefits Nicaragua Mission
The First Presbyterian Church of Oneida, 304 Broad St., is hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the Nicaragua Mission on Saturday, Jan. 13 from 4-7 p.m.
Cost is $8, $5 for kids 5-12 and free for those under five. Take out is available.
Menu includes spaghetti, meatballs/sausage, salad/bread, drink and dessert. Proceeds from this event will benefit the church’s medicines fund. They’ll also be taking monetary donations for bags of rice, beans and salt to be distributed during the mission, as well as returnable cans and bottles.
The mission team departs in February to conduct medical clinics in remote areas of Nicaragua. Support of this event will help the church’s mission team bring medical care to hundreds of men, women and children.
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
Consequences for our choices
Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
St. David’s Society of Utica to sponsor Fall Gymanfa Ganu
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20