Dinner benefits Nicaragua Mission
The First Presbyterian Church of Oneida, 304 Broad St., is hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the Nicaragua Mission on Saturday, Jan. 13 from 4-7 p.m.
Cost is $8, $5 for kids 5-12 and free for those under five. Take out is available.
Menu includes spaghetti, meatballs/sausage, salad/bread, drink and dessert. Proceeds from this event will benefit the church’s medicines fund. They’ll also be taking monetary donations for bags of rice, beans and salt to be distributed during the mission, as well as returnable cans and bottles.
The mission team departs in February to conduct medical clinics in remote areas of Nicaragua. Support of this event will help the church’s mission team bring medical care to hundreds of men, women and children.
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
Importance of one lost sheep
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Chamber music concert April 21 at First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Mark Hoffmann brings swing music to Trinity Community Coffee House
- 4:00pm 04/14/18Spring bag sale in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/14/18‘God, etc.’ series starts Monday