Dinner benefits Nicaragua Mission
The First Presbyterian Church of Oneida, 304 Broad St., is hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the Nicaragua Mission on Saturday, Jan. 13 from 4-7 p.m.
Cost is $8, $5 for kids 5-12 and free for those under five. Take out is available.
Menu includes spaghetti, meatballs/sausage, salad/bread, drink and dessert. Proceeds from this event will benefit the church’s medicines fund. They’ll also be taking monetary donations for bags of rice, beans and salt to be distributed during the mission, as well as returnable cans and bottles.
The mission team departs in February to conduct medical clinics in remote areas of Nicaragua. Support of this event will help the church’s mission team bring medical care to hundreds of men, women and children.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
String Bee performs Jan. 20
What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours