Dinner benefits Nicaragua Mission
The First Presbyterian Church of Oneida, 304 Broad St., is hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the Nicaragua Mission on Saturday, Jan. 13 from 4-7 p.m.
Cost is $8, $5 for kids 5-12 and free for those under five. Take out is available.
Menu includes spaghetti, meatballs/sausage, salad/bread, drink and dessert. Proceeds from this event will benefit the church’s medicines fund. They’ll also be taking monetary donations for bags of rice, beans and salt to be distributed during the mission, as well as returnable cans and bottles.
The mission team departs in February to conduct medical clinics in remote areas of Nicaragua. Support of this event will help the church’s mission team bring medical care to hundreds of men, women and children.
I have competed well
Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
Unitarian Universalist Church donates $500 to Kids Oneida
Take time Independence Day to consider freedom
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14