Church to host child sexual abuse program
The Church of Christ of Utica is hosting a child safety seminar Sept. 9 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 1330 Herkimer Road.
The seminar will be presented by Jimmy Hinton, Church Protect founder and minister. It is a non-profit ministry that provides specialized training in the prevention and detection of child sexual abuse within churches.
After discovering that his father, an Evangelical pastor, had sexually assaulted multiple young women during his career, Hinton has made it his life’s work to teach churches how to guard against pedophiles.
The program is free, with lunch provided.
For more information, contact Vern Dale, 501-388-3809.
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
Importance of spring cleaning
Strength of a mother’s love
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love