Church to host child sexual abuse program
The Church of Christ of Utica is hosting a child safety seminar Sept. 9 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 1330 Herkimer Road.
The seminar will be presented by Jimmy Hinton, Church Protect founder and minister. It is a non-profit ministry that provides specialized training in the prevention and detection of child sexual abuse within churches.
After discovering that his father, an Evangelical pastor, had sexually assaulted multiple young women during his career, Hinton has made it his life’s work to teach churches how to guard against pedophiles.
The program is free, with lunch provided.
For more information, contact Vern Dale, 501-388-3809.
Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry
Suffering can ‘strengthen faith, increases resilience’
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Collections for Operation Christmas Child start Monday
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Women meet in Whitesboro
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Fall Harvest Luncheon Nov. 16
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Verona hosts holiday craft fair
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Fair at Lee Center Methodist Church
- 4:00pm 11/04/17Suffering can ‘strengthen faith, increases resilience’