Church to host child sexual abuse program
The Church of Christ of Utica is hosting a child safety seminar Sept. 9 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 1330 Herkimer Road.
The seminar will be presented by Jimmy Hinton, Church Protect founder and minister. It is a non-profit ministry that provides specialized training in the prevention and detection of child sexual abuse within churches.
After discovering that his father, an Evangelical pastor, had sexually assaulted multiple young women during his career, Hinton has made it his life’s work to teach churches how to guard against pedophiles.
The program is free, with lunch provided.
For more information, contact Vern Dale, 501-388-3809.
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
String Bee performs Jan. 20
What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours