Church serves ham, scalloped potatoes
VERNON — A ham and scalloped potatoes dinner will be served from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Saturday, March 10, in the United Methodist Church, 5230 W Seneca St. (Route 5).
The cost is $10, or $4 for ages 6-11. Children 5 and under eat for free. Ten percent of proceeds go to a mission.
The meal also includes rolls, vegetables and homemade pies. For take outs call 315-829-3535. The church is handicapped accessible.
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
New York Adult & Teen Challenge set for Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota