Church serves ham, scalloped potatoes
VERNON — A ham and scalloped potatoes dinner will be served from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Saturday, March 10, in the United Methodist Church, 5230 W Seneca St. (Route 5).
The cost is $10, or $4 for ages 6-11. Children 5 and under eat for free. Ten percent of proceeds go to a mission.
The meal also includes rolls, vegetables and homemade pies. For take outs call 315-829-3535. The church is handicapped accessible.
Fall, football, and the armor of God
Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
Annual International Day of Peace celebration Sept. 16
Thoughts on faith and labor
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Community center hosts carnival
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Rummage, bake sales Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Brunch Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Music and ministry program Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Franciscans host discussion group