Church serves ham, scalloped potatoes
VERNON — A ham and scalloped potatoes dinner will be served from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Saturday, March 10, in the United Methodist Church, 5230 W Seneca St. (Route 5).
The cost is $10, or $4 for ages 6-11. Children 5 and under eat for free. Ten percent of proceeds go to a mission.
The meal also includes rolls, vegetables and homemade pies. For take outs call 315-829-3535. The church is handicapped accessible.
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
Time to plant good seeds
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben