Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 18
CAMDEN — The annual Camden United Methodist Church Christmas Bazaar, sponsored by the church’s Ladies’ Fellowship, will be held 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov 18. The church is located at 132 Main St., with parking at the rear for the Railroad Street entrance.
Many crafters and vendors will offer a variety of items, including jewelry, honey and beeswax, stained glass, ceramics, wood crafts, greeting cards, hair bows and photographs. Vendors include Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, adornable.u, Harvest American Coffee and Young Living Essential Oils.
The bake sale will include homemade pies, breads, cakes, cookies and candies.
Have soup, macaroni and cheese or chili at the Corner Cafe (take out available). For dessert, a Stewart’s will have ice cream sundaes and coffee.
Raffle tickets for a chance to win a handmade quilt will be available.
All proceeds from the Christmas Bazaar will be used for the ministries of the church, and to support the community.
Fleeting time — The half dimension
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday