Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 18
CAMDEN — The annual Camden United Methodist Church Christmas Bazaar, sponsored by the church’s Ladies’ Fellowship, will be held 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov 18. The church is located at 132 Main St., with parking at the rear for the Railroad Street entrance.
Many crafters and vendors will offer a variety of items, including jewelry, honey and beeswax, stained glass, ceramics, wood crafts, greeting cards, hair bows and photographs. Vendors include Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, adornable.u, Harvest American Coffee and Young Living Essential Oils.
The bake sale will include homemade pies, breads, cakes, cookies and candies.
Have soup, macaroni and cheese or chili at the Corner Cafe (take out available). For dessert, a Stewart’s will have ice cream sundaes and coffee.
Raffle tickets for a chance to win a handmade quilt will be available.
All proceeds from the Christmas Bazaar will be used for the ministries of the church, and to support the community.
Fall, football, and the armor of God
Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
Annual International Day of Peace celebration Sept. 16
Thoughts on faith and labor
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Community center hosts carnival
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Rummage, bake sales Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Brunch Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Music and ministry program Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Franciscans host discussion group