Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 18
CAMDEN — The annual Camden United Methodist Church Christmas Bazaar, sponsored by the church’s Ladies’ Fellowship, will be held 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov 18. The church is located at 132 Main St., with parking at the rear for the Railroad Street entrance.
Many crafters and vendors will offer a variety of items, including jewelry, honey and beeswax, stained glass, ceramics, wood crafts, greeting cards, hair bows and photographs. Vendors include Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, adornable.u, Harvest American Coffee and Young Living Essential Oils.
The bake sale will include homemade pies, breads, cakes, cookies and candies.
Have soup, macaroni and cheese or chili at the Corner Cafe (take out available). For dessert, a Stewart’s will have ice cream sundaes and coffee.
Raffle tickets for a chance to win a handmade quilt will be available.
All proceeds from the Christmas Bazaar will be used for the ministries of the church, and to support the community.
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry