Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 18
CAMDEN — The annual Camden United Methodist Church Christmas Bazaar, sponsored by the church’s Ladies’ Fellowship, will be held 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov 18. The church is located at 132 Main St., with parking at the rear for the Railroad Street entrance.
Many crafters and vendors will offer a variety of items, including jewelry, honey and beeswax, stained glass, ceramics, wood crafts, greeting cards, hair bows and photographs. Vendors include Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, adornable.u, Harvest American Coffee and Young Living Essential Oils.
The bake sale will include homemade pies, breads, cakes, cookies and candies.
Have soup, macaroni and cheese or chili at the Corner Cafe (take out available). For dessert, a Stewart’s will have ice cream sundaes and coffee.
Raffle tickets for a chance to win a handmade quilt will be available.
All proceeds from the Christmas Bazaar will be used for the ministries of the church, and to support the community.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’
‘Blessing Box’ at Verona Fire Department installed to help neighbors aid each other
‘I am the way, the truth, and the life’
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’