Children’s choir, drama troop start Oct. 15 in Oriskany
ORISKANY — The Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church of Oriskany is organizing a children’s choir and drama troop for students from Pre-kindergarten through high school.
The start-up session for the choir and troop will be held from 4-5:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 15 at the church, 1117 Utica St.
The new program is for children who like to sing, dance and have fun acting on a small stage. The children’s first performance will be a Christmas play to be presented during the worship service at Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church on Sunday, Dec. 10. Parts will be available for all skill levels.
The Waterbury Community Children’s and Drama Troop will be directed by Greg Jenkins of Greg Jenkins Entertainment.
On Oct. 15, the children will take part in a sing-a-long of familiar songs while the parents take part in an organizational meeting. The sessions will be followed by a pizza dinner. All children may take part in the program and are not required to perform in the church presentation.
Additional information and registration forms are available by contacting Karen Stockton at 315-533-5249 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church is located at 1117 Utica Street, Oriskany, NY 13424.
Church marks Bicentennial with consistent message
Sisters perform Oct. 21 in Camden
Camden Wesleyan hosts Walk Thru the Bible ‘Live’ event
Organist performs during church’s Bicentennial Celebration
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Cleveland UMC to host rummage sale
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Christian Women’s Club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Declutter Coach speaks at women’s gathering
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Pie sale Oct. 21 in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Lee church serves ham Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Camden church offers Harvest Dinner Thursday
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Church marks Bicentennial with consistent message
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Tickets on sale for pastor appreciation dinner Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Westmoreland serves roast pork dinner
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Octoberfest in Holland Patent