Children’s choir, drama troop start Oct. 15 in Oriskany
ORISKANY — The Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church of Oriskany is organizing a children’s choir and drama troop for students from Pre-kindergarten through high school.
The start-up session for the choir and troop will be held from 4-5:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 15 at the church, 1117 Utica St.
The new program is for children who like to sing, dance and have fun acting on a small stage. The children’s first performance will be a Christmas play to be presented during the worship service at Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church on Sunday, Dec. 10. Parts will be available for all skill levels.
The Waterbury Community Children’s and Drama Troop will be directed by Greg Jenkins of Greg Jenkins Entertainment.
On Oct. 15, the children will take part in a sing-a-long of familiar songs while the parents take part in an organizational meeting. The sessions will be followed by a pizza dinner. All children may take part in the program and are not required to perform in the church presentation.
Additional information and registration forms are available by contacting Karen Stockton at 315-533-5249 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church is located at 1117 Utica Street, Oriskany, NY 13424.
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
Time to plant good seeds
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben