Chicken dinner Sunday in Clark Mills
CLARK MILLS — St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 19 White St., will hold a chicken and biscuit dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
The cost is $8; $4 for ages 5-12; and veterans and children under age 5 eat for free.
Take outs will be available.
Adirondack Community Chorus performs ‘Hope!’ concert Dec. 17
Catholic Daughters donate to Loaves and Fishes
STAND ALONE PIC 2017-12-07_LOC_durhamville_Baptist.jpg
Concert Friday aids International Christian Centers for the Deaf
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Holiday brunch Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Adirondack Community Chorus performs ‘Hope!’ concert Dec. 17
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Catholic Daughters donate to Loaves and Fishes
- 4:00pm 12/09/17STAND ALONE PIC 2017-12-07_LOC_durhamville_Baptist.jpg
- 4:00pm 12/09/17RSVP Senior Readers Group
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Queen Village Christmas Dec. 16
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Concert Friday aids International Christian Centers for the Deaf
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Annual Choir Day Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Floyd church offers cookies