Chicken dinner Sunday in Clark Mills
CLARK MILLS — St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 19 White St., will hold a chicken and biscuit dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
The cost is $8; $4 for ages 5-12; and veterans and children under age 5 eat for free.
Take outs will be available.
Church marks Bicentennial with consistent message
Sisters perform Oct. 21 in Camden
Camden Wesleyan hosts Walk Thru the Bible ‘Live’ event
Organist performs during church’s Bicentennial Celebration
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Cleveland UMC to host rummage sale
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Christian Women’s Club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Declutter Coach speaks at women’s gathering
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Pie sale Oct. 21 in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Lee church serves ham Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Camden church offers Harvest Dinner Thursday
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Church marks Bicentennial with consistent message
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Tickets on sale for pastor appreciation dinner Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Westmoreland serves roast pork dinner
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Octoberfest in Holland Patent