Chicken dinner Sunday in Clark Mills
CLARK MILLS — St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 19 White St., will hold a chicken and biscuit dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
The cost is $8; $4 for ages 5-12; and veterans and children under age 5 eat for free.
Take outs will be available.
Richard Crawley performs Sunday
Working together towards perfect unity
Marcy church welcomes new pastor
Folk Fest Sunday in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Richard Crawley performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Working together towards perfect unity
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Camping themed bible school starts Monday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Women meet Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Service, picnic in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Marcy church welcomes new pastor
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Folk Fest Sunday in Boonville
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Food pantry donation
- 4:00pm 08/12/17Community Music Fest Saturday